PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah....

0_IMG_6085-copyJPG.jpg

0_Screen-Shot-2018-10-21-at-210834.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-07-15-at-07.30.08.jpg

oar2.jpg

Is that a 20 year old champions scarf or him thinking the league was in the bag!?

Don't believe so, and I've never seen any suggestion of a Timetable or a plan, never seen a description of the process, eg is it all writen submissions ? (in which case Lord Panick will not be needed). Given the number of charges and the seriousness its pathetic that none of this has been clarified.
If it wasn't for the judge who decided it was in the public interest to know that there actually is an investigation, we wouldn't have known anything until the charges were announced (which I think has to be made public). Neither side will be giving blow by blow updates, it's the way it's done so there's no point in worrying about it. The final decision will be announced when they're all good and ready. What happens after that nobody knows until that point.

If it wasn't for the judge who decided it was in the public interest to know that there actually is an investigation, we wouldn't have known anything until the charges were announced (which I think has to be made public). Neither side will be giving blow by blow updates, it's the way it's done so there's no point in worrying about it. The final decision will be announced when they're all good and ready. What happens after that nobody knows until that point.
Simon Cliff who is described as the General Counsel of City Football Group, has been in post since 2009. He must be immersed in dealing with the charges on a daily basis, I can't imagine anything being of higher priority. Surely if the owners did not have absolute faith in him he would have been "transistioned" by now ?. That along with all the other business as usual announcements are positive signs.
The German league finishes 27 May, if we announce a deal for Bellingham soon after it would be a huge positive sign. All we can do is wait and enjoy the ride ...

Simon Cliff who is described as the General Counsel of City Football Group, has been in post since 2009. He must be immersed in dealing with the charges on a daily basis, I can't imagine anything being of higher priority. Surely if the owners did not have absolute faith in him he would have been "transistioned" by now ?. That along with all the other business as usual announcements are positive signs.
The German league finishes 27 May, if we announce a deal for Bellingham soon after it would be a huge positive sign. All we can do is wait and enjoy the ride ...

Surely the expansion plans are a positive sign mate?

Or 2 days before we are about to complete a "historic treble "
...my, you're a cynical one mate.

... almost as if this very trick had been used time and time again to try and unstabilise us.

Last year's press release about the PL making preparations to press charges, during the week leading up to the Villa game, was the (unnecessary) final proof for me... make a big noise about how charges are imminent in the lead up to a big game... then said 'iminent charges' don't see the light of day until the PL get pressed into action by the yanks because they don't want their power diluted by an independent regulator.

I'm not fussed in the slightest about them myself, it'll happen when it happens.

They perhaps are not worried about the charges as it's politically motivated, the Red Shirt clubs don't want any interference in their business model which often amounts to slowly asset stripping the clubs they own

I honestly think this will just wither away, I doubt the PL want's to go full on legal with this, and I am sure they wont want their dirty washing airing in public

Spot on, it could bankrupt them and they know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.