PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hope we have an army of private investigators crawling all over the finances of ALL the enraged, entitled Arsehole Brigade clubs of Europe. I bet their accounts make Bernie Madoff's Ponzi Scheme look like a charity project. They might want to be careful what they wish for, the cheating, hypocritical clack-wankers. Call them all out, beginning with those wailing, cry baby, hypocritical. delusional. would-be monopolists Bayern Munich. They never forgave us for taking Pep, the clown-headed German scum Rags. The wannabe cheating woman-bags are cartel hunting, which is all they've got left now that they can't compete with us at the only thing that matters, which is our football.

Last edited:
If we had wasted our money like the Rags have for the last decade and won nothing would the Premier league be investigating our finances ? The simple answer is no , if we had won f*ck all nothing would have been instigated , we would still be regarded as typical City.
We have a good idea which clubs have created this witch hunt ,the traditional top clubs who think they have some self entitlement to dominate or at least compete for the title , Goons , Chelsea , Dippers , Rags , Spuds are the ring leaders , four of them owned by Yanks , who are just greedy bastards who want to make a quick buck with minimum investment.
They observe ADUG re-investing every cent of profit back into our club and this is not how Yanks do business they want their pound of flesh and profit margin like most companies, a long as the Yanks are dominant in Premier league ownership this will not change , they will keep on pressurising the Premier league and their puppet Richard Masters to dig dirt on ourselves and no doubt when the Barcodes begin to compete in the Champs league and win trophies they will recieve the same treatment.
The media can try to diminish our achievements , i couldnt give a f*ck about them, all i care about is the record books will show we have dominated english football for over a decade and played the best football that has ever been seen in this country , the cheap shots from the media are now becoming an irritant ,we know their agenda and the masters they obey , the more we win , the more we do the Poznan in celebration only winds up the likes of Delooney and Harris , like a little clockwork mouse , its hilarious.

I notice Fifa are threatening to blackout coverage of the women's world cup to the UK as they don't think they have had an often that makes them enough money, despite it going to a bidding process (market forces and all that). Isn't this the same as clubs inflating their own sponsorships deals.

One rule for one......

UEFA, the FA et al, talk about 'fairness' but what they actually want is a return to the old G14 status quo! They don't want a level playing field, where a different team could win the league every year... they don't want relatively small clubs being successful, they want Unitedd, Liverpool and Arsenal to share the spoils in the PL... Barca, Real, Inter & AC Milan, Bayern Munich etc. to win everything and fill their coffers with cash!
I am not up to speed on this mate, but is the above actually true?

It's not in UEFA's interests to have boring leagues where the same clubs win it every year. Sure, I absolutely get that this is what the G14 want, but is it what UEFA want? Back in the day when Platini was in charge there was an interview with him where he was saying how much pressure UEFA was under from the G14 and their threat to break away into a super League unless UEFA acted to protect their interests (or words to that effect). Now that threat has subsided - for now at least - I am wondering how much power over UEFA the G14 still hold? That said if David Gill is still around, that is certainly toxic influence.

It's not in UEFA's interests to have boring leagues where the same clubs win it every year. Sure, I absolutely get that this is what the G14 want, but is it what UEFA want? Back in the day when Platini was in charge there was an interview with him where he was saying how much pressure UEFA was under from the G14 and their threat to break away into a super League unless UEFA acted to protect their interests (or words to that effect). Now that threat has subsided - for now at least - I am wondering how much power over UEFA the G14 still hold? That said if David Gill is still around, that is certainly toxic influence.
UEFA didn't stop the super league to protect smaller clubs they did it because it wouldn't have been their's, so no money. Unlike the CL which keeps them in a manner they enjoy. And it is in their interest, having the traditional clubs in there brings in more viewers, more reaction and therefore more cash.

Nah - a salary cap would absolutely not work...
There are ways clubs will make up the shortfall for players... and how will it be implemented? Suddenly tell all teams how much they can pay players? A lot of players won't like that for a kick off - their agents will cause trouble... and going forward, knowing of a salary cap, decent players will only go to top clubs - it would eventually make things less fair than they are now!

UEFA, the FA et al, talk about 'fairness' but what they actually want is a return to the old G14 status quo! They don't want a level playing field, where a different team could win the league every year... they don't want relatively small clubs being successful, they want Unitedd, Liverpool and Arsenal to share the spoils in the PL... Barca, Real, Inter & AC Milan, Bayern Munich etc. to win everything and fill their coffers with cash!
Depends how high it will be set & will be set in favour of the g14 clubs. Like ffp, new money will be the enemy.

The champions league says hi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.