PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

exactly - unless its across Europe - but players may just turn round as say its a restriction on their trade. Even with the Wages to Turnover - players will just want to go to the bigger clubs to maximise their earning potential, lots more contracts with buy outs and all sorts of clauses around bigger clubs etc.
Impossible to be fair across Europe due to all the different currencies and tax rates. Imagine the £ decreasing against the Euro and the 5 year contracts not possible to pay anymore.

With the new ffp rule regarding percentage of spend on football resources, I’m pretty sure that includes amortisation of transfers, player wages and bonuses, agents fees. But what about peps wages or the academy costs and other wages for non playing/coaching staff, I assume they are exempt?

Correct.

A wage cap is fair. But would it work. They tried in Rugby League with limited success.
rugby league is a closed shop. there’s only 3 place in the world that play it professionally - the m62 corridoor, france and australia.

with football if the PL or UEFA had a wage cap the middle east can start their own tournaments a la the LIV golf and blow the wage cap and take the players

Don’t think supporters of other clubs will not stop believing the nonsense that is written about City. It gives them a get out for not examining why their clubs have not been as good as they should. United have invested more than enough money in their playing squad to compete with City. Liverpool love hiding behind that they can’t compete with City financially when really they could.
I think there is a difference between match-going fans who I often meet on away trips and the social media fanboys who seem more gullible and believe everything they see online. I have met lots of away fans who are supportive of what is happening at City. A lot of them despise MUFC and LFC and like to see them being taken down a peg or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.