PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is one of the people and whose connections they’re accusing of fraud.

I don’t think they understand just quite the level of people they’re dealing with, with their petty jealousy.

I’d say he doesn’t look to bothered, nor does anyone seem reluctant to deal with him with these allegations. Which, to me at least, shows you everything you need to know.

I don’t think they understand just quite the level of people they’re dealing with, with their petty jealousy.

I’d say he doesn’t look to bothered, nor does anyone seem reluctant to deal with him with these allegations. Which, to me at least, shows you everything you need to know.

I bet you the first thing Charlie mentioned was City. This is what I don’t get. The sheikh is too powerful to be trying to dodge some made up footy regulations. Burn it down.

I do hope we are turning the screws at this opportunistic moment.

Charles looks apologetic in that pic, probably embarrassed that the league is treating an influential person who is throwing cash at the UK in this way. Just don’t let that woman ask Mansour where he is actually from when he says Manchester -:)

In his meeting with Mr Cleverly he passed on Sheikh Mohamed's wish to “strengthen the distinguished historical relations between the UAE and the United Kingdom”.

The two men discussed “ways to develop bilateral co-operation in a number of fields, in a way that serves common interests of MCFC and achieves more prosperity on and off the field”.

They also “exchanged views on national developments and a number of issues of common concern including fucking the cartel clubs and the premier league”.

-:)

Last edited:
exactly - unless its across Europe - but players may just turn round as say its a restriction on their trade. Even with the Wages to Turnover - players will just want to go to the bigger clubs to maximise their earning potential, lots more contracts with buy outs and all sorts of clauses around bigger clubs etc.
I think there is also underlying hope that with a salary cap, the best players will go back to choosing one of the “history” clubs
For example, Haaland would never have chosen City over the beautiful European royalty club that is a bastion of light in the world Liverpool. If both had to offer roughly the same wage, he’d choose them every time, right?

I wonder if these same ministers and high-ups turn into Neanderthals when they get their football colours on in private and join in with the ‘dirty Arab oil money’ jibes?

Sheikh Mansour is in London for the kings coronation. Might be a good time to sort those fucking charges out….

I wonder if the glazers or Fenway got an invite? Maybe the premier league will make an appearance.

First duty Charlie, off with their heads..dilly dilly.

Or maybe he will take in the Leeds game -:)

Another thing our media chooses to ignore when talking about our sponsorship/ownership.
Our owner mixes with the world elite.
Money breeds money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.