PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fifa can’t understand why TV companies don’t want to spend a fortune on a product that’ll air in the middle of the night… maybe they should have thought about that when they awarded the tournament - down under. Nothing against awarding it to Australia and New Zealand but they should have factored in the consequences for European TV audiences… then again they are the same fuckwits who awarded Qatar a World Cup without understanding the summer temperatures!
Back in September 2010 I got talking to a man who worked for a promotions company in Cheadle. This guy showed me photos he'd taken of Spain being presented with the World Cup and he couldn't have been any closer apart from being on the podium itself. He said the company not only organised the marketing, corporate hospitality etc for the tournament but the ticketing which obviously explained him having excellent seats. I asked if England would be getting the 2018 WC he shook his head and said no it's going to Russia. He explained that FIFA wanted to see a legacy in countries that hold the WC this included new or improved stadia, top notch infrastructure, world class communications,top class transport links and taking it into new territory. He said with England all these were already in place and there would be no evidence of FIFA leaving that legacy. In December 2010 FIFA announced the countries to hold the WC would be Russia 2018 and Qatar 2022. My long winded point is a lot in football is preordained, when it comes to finance there is no restrictions on spend when FIFA are to benefit but they can be pretty rigid when they don't.

I think there is also underlying hope that with a salary cap, the best players will go back to choosing one of the “history” clubs
For example, Haaland would never have chosen City over the beautiful European royalty club that is a bastion of light in the world Liverpool. If both had to offer roughly the same wage, he’d choose them every time, right?
If he's lucky he might win one title if he can play until he is 50 years old with the Dippers , or he could fill his own personal trophy cabinet to the brim and choose us ,and quite sure any salary cap would not effect the sponsorships and endorsements with the likes of Nike, Samsung , Breitling and others , i know it has been estimated he is recieving £200m over 5 years from Nike , which is probably incuded in the £850k a week the media state he earns.
If he earns a £1m a week who gives a f*ck apart from the agenda driven media , his weekly current City salary is apparently on a par with KDB at £400k a week , for the best striker on the planet that is buttons in comparsion to Messi , Ronaldo or Mbappe and probably half the Real Madrid team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.