PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The CFG now has a global capability that can provide MCFC with unparalleled access to the best players in the world. The Etihad campus is to undergo a £300 million extension to complete a world class Category A stadium. The first team squad is independently assessed to be of the highest financial value in the world. The U18 and U 21 teams have been crowned the champions of England for the third successive year. The first team squad are on the cusp of a record breaking Treble. But deep inside I wish we were owned by the Glaziers or Fenways Sports Group ?

Shows how times have changed, i read that back when we signed Kazimeriez Deyna the £120k transfer fee was paid in Medical equipment and typewriters.

How hilarious would it be if they took a City dropping-off season (which it absolutely was) and in trying to kick us down even further they instead fired us to a treble. I have to say it would make me laugh quite a lot.
Most certainly it catalysed a reaction by the team, the owners, the manager and the fans to form an angry focused response rather than its original purpose.

An own goal of massive size that caused a last straw reaction that destroyed their hubris.

Most certainly it catalysed a reaction by the team, the owners, the manager and the fans to form an angry focused response rather than its original purpose.

An own goal of massive size that caused a last straw reaction that destroyed their hubris.

Premier League —————————————— City
extra-credits-poking-the-bear.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.