PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If our club were as clever as people make out they would have been investigating the hateful eight over the years with a fine tooth comb. Then hit them with everything at a time like this. Nobody can tell me all the other clubs haven't broken ONE rule over the years.

Maybe they have been doing?

Hopefully anyway.

I know this is very much 2+2=5 but the Chinese investment pulled out recently. Could they have heard something and pulled the money out while they could?
I suspect it's more related to the fact that China has massively cut back on all things football for their own independent financial reasons.

I think it's 'beyond reasonable doubt' in a criminal case, but the burden of proof isn't as high in a civil case. Not sure how it's worded but it's along the lines of reasonable standard I think.
It changed with the criminal justice bill about 17 years ago mate. Now it's based on the balance of probability.

1. Item A was in the empty room.

2. The accused entered.

3. The accused left.

4. Item A was later found to be missing.

5. Only the accused had entered the room in between item A being last seen & being noted as missing.

In the past they'd have needed eyewitnesses & the recovered item in the accused's possession with fingerprints etc, but now the accused can be convicted "On the balance of probability". )(

As Antony Taylor is allowed to referee our games, I see no reason as to why a Arsenal season ticketholder can't be allowed to chair a case against Manchester City.

So it looks like the PL FFP has been a thing from 13-14.. I am not sure they can go back to further than then then..

No. The Premier League has brought in its own form of financial regulation which is not as stringent as Uefa's FFP.

Clubs cannot make a loss in excess of £105m across the 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons (as with FFP, investment in infrastructure and youth development is exempt).
The increase in wages from the fund was limited to £4m in 2013-14, £8m in 2014-15 and £12m in 2015-16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.