PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am wondering if we did know something was coming? The incredibly low net spend over the last 5 years, and in particular the last year? Not saying the club agrees with the charges, just that we knew a load of charges were coming our way?
100% I thought the last summer window was so strange, starts to make sense now.

Sorry but I don't feel very confident on this and I would expect the club to make the statement they did, but if it's so clear cut, why has it dragged on for so long, it's in no one's interest to do so.

They didn't even do Soriano the courtesy of giving him the charges before giving them to the media and specifically to certain journalists. City have won 4 of the last 5 PL titles and that's how the league chose to handle it. That means we have absolutely no relationship of any real respect with the people running the league, and that's squarely at Soriano's door as he is the guy who sits in all those meetings.
That’s because he is successful and they hate it
We all complain when we don’t take people to task (tebas, Jordan, Delaney etc) over their comments
yet when we try the nicely nicely approach that don’t work either
Fuck them all.

What a lovely morning.

But one of my -- let's call him -- "high finance" friends here texted me this this morning:

"CFG are the best run organization in global professional football. Do you think Silvergate invests $500M without a very thorough going-over of all potential risks as well as a complete vetting of the books and finances?"
What does he think about Silverlake though?

Shit or bust that's why we are fighting, if it's proved we have lied and cheated the owner is well and truly fucked.
Don't see how we could have hidden false accounting for over a decade while trading internationally. I'm calling bollocks. Last throw off the dice by the PL. Like club statement said - "once and for all".

I just hope we spent last 4-5 years through cyber hackers of collection dirt on rival clubs. that we will show what is in our hands right now about the PL cartel clubs ready to rock to boat if the punish us. they can chose to ban or punish or but then the whole PL ship will go like Titanic.

timing also couldnt be worse for city, huge pressure in title race, CL is about to restart. its all on purpose.

It’s difficult not to feel pessimistic. It’s hard to imagine we can possibly defend 100 charges. We could be the next Rangers. The football world would love that to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.