PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It changed with the criminal justice bill about 17 years ago mate. Now it's based on the balance of probability.

1. Item A was in the empty room.

2. The accused entered.

3. The accused left.

4. Item A was later found to be missing.

5. Only the accused had entered the room in between item A being last seen & being noted as missing.

In the past they'd have needed eyewitnesses & the recovered item in the accused's possession with fingerprints etc, but now the accused can be convicted "On the balance of probability". )(

the issue here is in our case Item A is a stolen email so it doesn't exist in the case in the first place. So your story from above would be 1. there's an empty room, 2 the accused entered, 3 the accused left, 4 there's an empty room

It won’t make a blind bit of difference to how I feel about every single trophy we’ve won. The rules are a farce. You should be able to spend what you have, like every single other club did until our takeover. Fuck them all.
We all know our trophy's were won on the pitch.
Its pathetic to see the Rags and Dippers wanting re-allocation of titles - embarrassing. But do we expect anything else.

An odd parallel I know but at a time when all immigrants from Albania are criminals likewise all financial corruption carried out in the PL is by City - we are the new Albanians

If / when we are cleared, the damage is already done. The narrative will be that there's no smoke without fire and we paid them off
I’ve already had the “throw them £50M and it all goes away” WhatsApp from a rag

People have short memories.

Juve went down and within a couple of years were back up in the same position as they had been and everyone acted like their punishment never happened (until they ballsed up again!).

Look at all the shit Rangers went through. They started from scratch. Now it’s back to the same old Celtic/Rangers as the top 2 as if all that went on never happened.

Worst case scenario, we take a huge blow, but it wouldn’t be the end. We’d come back in time having rebuilt and years down the line the talk would be ‘I forgot about that, the time when Man City were made to be relegated….feels like ages ago now’.

Newcastle are showing this season just how quickly you can go from fighting relegation to fighting for Europe with a good manager and some well made investments. It wouldn’t be long before we were back.

I agree with all of this. No way we're getting relegated IMO but still, agree with this.

We could be the next Rangers.

Nonsense. Rangers went completely out of business, liquidated, kaput. There are no parallels here and even the worst possible punishments (Relegation? Stripped titles? Heavy fines?) won't see that happen.

The end is nigh!
Surely the club cannot have been stupid enough for the gravity of these allegations to take place. Or has April 1st arrived early.
In all seriousness however the club have to react quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.