PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wonder if the Prem would like this to go away sooner rather than later due to the possible takeover of the scum by Chelsea Jim or sheikh jism ? The Prem are possibly going to have to look the other way and/or change some rules soon to allow the scum to "compete" they won't want City's lawyers looking at this, and using it against them.

What has happened to the delayed white paper in regards to how football should be governed in this country.

Not heard anything about it since the paper got delayed and the PL tried acting like they could run the ship by throwing out the charges at us and some other token ones at others

I wish they’d just have done with it and give us a points deduction so the players no what they are playing with to start a season. This team is that good they’d still comfortably finish in the top four.

The farcical thing about this is the Premier league can bring charges, then isn’t confident enough in itself to then decide it can come to a verdict and deliver a sanction. Having to put together an independent panel to decide how it applies it’s own rule book shows how flakey this is.

These challenges by City mean that it could take a further 2-4 years to reach some form of verdict. It could get to the point where a decision is made to punish a club on accounts that were filed nearly 20 years ago when this gets done. It’s not a witch hunt though.

What has happened to the delayed white paper in regards to how football should be governed in this country.

Not heard anything about it since the paper got delayed and the PL tried acting like they could run the ship by throwing out the charges at us and some other token ones at others

It came out a couple of weeks later and was on the front page of the BBC Sport page. I know because I commented on it at the time.

I was hoping it would go further personally. The whitepaper has the kind non-controversial suggestions you’d expect but nothing ground-breaking. It announces the plan to introduce an independent regulator that will “improve financial resilience” and “ensure the appropriateness of owners and their source of wealth”. Talked a lot about protecting fans and club heritage. I’m paraphrasing, but it was all quite vague and banal.

Maybe an independent regulator will remove some of the biases we currently see against different types of ownership models but I’m not holding my breath.

You can't, which is why City are 100 per cent confident this will all bite the dust and finally be put to bed.

So if that's the case I would say the pl 'management' arent fit for purpose. How can you make such a school boy error ? Even I know you cant be charged if the rules weren't there !! Are the pl really that thick and amateurish

Hopefully we will see the pl investigate dipperpool fro their 50million to improve their dump which never happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.