PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Do you think top players are going to join in the summer after this? Or if even a single one of the allegations is true Pep will stay? You're a plastic - just pretending its all sound because you went FA cup last week is not going to solve the problem. We are being accused of accounting fraud.
Still posting raggy

People inside CFG also thought we were fine in 2014 and nothing would come of the leaked documents.

They are bullish 100% of the time, which makes them a fairly useless weathervane.

Despite the optimism I find it incredibly hard to believe that this KC, who by all accounts is a serious person, is going to waste 4 years of his time and stake his reputation on a bunch of trumped up charges against an opposition that's shown it is highly litigious.

98 bullshit charges that get knocked over in court doesn't just make him look bad, it would open up everyone involved to some very serious countersuits.

Isn't he just chairing the panel and will decide the outcome? He's not actually the one bringing the accusation? Thats the PL.

I think we should boycott all the games till this is sorted out , be very embarrassing for the premier league to have An empty stadium. Process has has been going on for that long now , it’s a joke

So in the absence of the detailed info they claim they've requested but not received, they've accused us of not supplying the info?

And here's me thinking we submitted public financial reports to Companies House every year... I must be mistaken then... \0/

Accounts filed at CH wouldn’t show key details around contracts, wages and sponsorship nor would they show transactions between players, sponsors or managers made with off shore companies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.