PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's impossible to not come to the conclusion that the club has systematically cheated if the charges are true.

6 seasons not including full details of player remuneration in player contracts.

4 seasons not including full details of manager remuneration.

9 seasons of not providing accurate financial information.

And thats just up to 2018, because from 2018 onwards we've refused to cooperate by giving them more details.

Mehh. All those things can mean anything. A watch from Mansour may not have been disclosed, for example. A free trip to Abu Dhabi. Without the details it's impossible to say.

It won’t make a blind bit of difference to how I feel about every single trophy we’ve won. The rules are a farce. You should be able to spend what you have, like every single other club did until our takeover. Fuck them all.
It won’t me either but The whole thing is starting to make me doubt whether my time and emotional energy may be better spent on something else to be honest. It’s not this alone as I am sure it will drag on for years but the overall way the game is going. Players faking injury all game, the cheesy matchday experience, outrageous ticket prices, VAR ruining the moment, game dates and times being shunted around left right and centre, awful referees, the money sloshing around and fans being treated like customers. It also seems whatever we do that this accusation of cheating to get where we have will be with us forever regardless of whether it is true or not. This might even be why they are doing this. Mud sticks and reputation is damaged. I’m becoming very disilluised with the whole football experience, the clear media bias towards the two red sides and have not enjoyed going as much more recently.

Cheers buddy,im sure is speak for the majority when i say that is massively reassuring.

You know what though,even if their was substance to this witch hunt,and ive been consistent in stating this to my raggy mates..... and it all came tumbling down tomorrow,i wouldn't have any regrets or bitterness because this dream come true came out of the blue and has given me some of the most enjoyable and emotional days of my life.

CTID.
100% a wonderful decade that I never ever thought I would live to see.

Whatever happens Thankyou HRH Sheik Mansour.

And if we come out of this free and innocent it will be like winning those titles all over again.

Someone answer me something please.

Read headlines that some sources inside City are interested regarding the timing of the charges, given the white paper on independent regulating is due imminently.

What does this mean? That an independent regulator will get the go ahead, see that there's nothing to these charges and decide not to proceed any further, and the PL will save face amongst the hateful 9 by saying "we done our best" by charging us in the first place?

Or is my interpretation of this all wrong?

No, the Premier League and a lot of the bigger clubs (United, Liverpool, Arsenal etc..., probably even us) don't want an independent regulator.

So the Premier League are trying to show the government that they can be firm and don't need a regulator. To be honest I don't think the government really want to bring in a regulator either because they know how much money (tax etc...) the league brings into the country and they would rather not disrupt that. They're just trying to come up with an amicable solution to the ESL nonsense.

So this timing is convenient given the independent regulator decision has now been delayed.

I have just spoken to a friend inside CFG.

They aren't worried, and neither should we be.

There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.
You are my Citalopram, my chicken soup , my paracetamol, my 6-1
Thank you Tolmie :-)

At this point I'm over worrying about this shit - it's been going on for a decade if not more now.

I don't even have the desire to defend the club within circles of friends who are supporters of other clubs. Wasted energy - as new allegations seem to appear 12 months later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.