PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

just had a peep on the cafe to see if they had caught up with this thread,appears not as the lube is still out and a fire sale is expected with a points deuction in the 3 figures
Trying not to get to excited but just imagine red cafe, rawk and Twitter if we are cleared. The CAS judgement was fucking brilliant, but this would be on a different scale. I honestly think I’d hunt Simon Jordan down and slap the ****.

just had a peep on the cafe to see if they had caught up with this thread,appears not as the lube is still out and a fire sale is expected with a points deuction in the 3 figures
Who are they trying to flog? Points deduction would leave them out of the champions league! Not sure they have thought about this -:)

I am not so sanguine. I don’t believe we have done anything seriously wrong and I regularly posted “we will win” in the run up to the CAS hearing. BUT, CAS was a genuinely independent body, this tribunal will not be. The premier league will in effect pick the tribunal, hear the evidence and pronounce the verdict. Judge, jury and executioner.
CAS was an appeal of a verdict from a seriously corrupt panel; there is no appeal here even if a contrarian verdict is given. Influential members of the league, their fellow travellers, the media and not least Richard Masters are determined to see us punished regardless.
It is not beyond possibility that members of the panel, whoever they are, have already made up their minds and I think that is why we are challenging beforehand as we will have no chance of a sympathetic ear during the hearing. Remember the hateful eight had never seen any evidence whatsoever, not even those e-mails, before they signed that round robin.
BRACE, BRACE, BRACE.

I get your point and I don’t think that what you write is in any way wrong within the rules of the sport, but I think that there is a pathway to appeal and that appeal is to the court of law.
Football clubs are businesses and businesses are protected by a whole raft of laws that are wide ranging and well established. I do understand PL can do whatever they like within their rules, and that the first recourse must always be to those rules as a higher body would rightly expect that, but those rules must ultimately accord with the laws that protect all businesses as the PL, as powerful as it is as a sport governing body, can’t operate a system that sits outside the law itself.

Look at this post on red cafe, this gives you an idea of how much they know about the past and current investigations.

They didn't win convincingly. They probably bribed the FIFA judges, making them interpret the procedural rules in a specific way. These judges ruled that the statute of limitations applied to the charges and that the timing should be calculated from a particular date... Consequently, their "victory" was achieved through exploiting a technicality rather than addressing the core issue... The evidence itself was not dismissed by the FIFA court.

Perhaps Masters has tried to cut a deal, like Ceferin did, where City admit guilt and pay a small fine, but we have told him to do one. If it really is the case that the PL have slammed us with 100 plus charges without any credible evidence (and leaked info to the media throughout the process) then his career is over and the PL's future as a regulator is well and truly finished.
Which is why I don't buy the story about the list of breaches being rushed out in a hurry to counter the independent regulator. Nothing screams the need for an independent regulator more than cocking up a regulatory process.

City announce new sponsorship deal.

75590aee14d01c55be0807d430007e76.jpg
fanscity.gif

Look at this post on red cafe, this gives you an idea of how much they know about the past and current investigations.

They didn't win convincingly. They probably bribed the FIFA judges, making them interpret the procedural rules in a specific way. These judges ruled that the statute of limitations applied to the charges and that the timing should be calculated from a particular date... Consequently, their "victory" was achieved through exploiting a technicality rather than addressing the core issue... The evidence itself was not dismissed by the FIFA court.
Where or even how do you begin to find all the wrong in that post?
FIFA? What an idiot. There again it’s a rag so I suppose the two aren’t exactly mutually exclusive.

Ignorance,one eyed wishful thinking and stupidity is off the scale there.

Where or even how do you begin to find all the wrong in that post?
FIFA? What an idiot. There again it’s a rag so I suppose the two aren’t exactly mutually exclusive.

Straight away Fifa weren’t anything to do with it, the CAS can’t be bought for a verdict. Russia is the most corrupt country on the planet and they banned them from the Olympics.

It’s the misinformation that gets spouted that they then all take as matter as fact. Haaland being on £800k a week, I saw one lemming saying we received £3 billion from a betting company with 12 customers. And the line ‘we all know City are cheating’, well they obviously haven’t read any of the CAS case write up have they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.