PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Being honest I don't know anything more than I have read on here re charges. I left journalism 6 years ago thank God. But in my opinion City must have enough shit about rags, dippers, arse, spuds to slurry 100s of square miles of land. I would also think they have similar to spray about the premier league. The cunts will not want this avalanche to erupt, for sure. City are paying the top King's Council 20 large a day. It really wouldn't be what they want at all. Deffo starting to give it toes one thinks.

Straight away Fifa weren’t anything to do with it, the CAS can’t be bought for a verdict. Russia is the most corrupt country on the planet and they banned them from the Olympics.

It’s the misinformation that gets spouted that they then all take as matter as fact. Haaland being on £800k a week, I saw one lemming saying we received £3 billion from a betting company with 12 customers. And the line ‘we all know City are cheating’, well they obviously haven’t read any of the CAS case write up have they?
Haaland is on £900k a week. Let’s not confuse fantasy land for the real world. -:)

Trying not to get to excited but just imagine red cafe, rawk and Twitter if we are cleared. The CAS judgement was fucking brilliant, but this would be on a different scale. I honestly think I’d hunt Simon Jordan down and slap the ****.
I don’t know who’s worse on that show , reformed piss pot White , or that **** who seems to delight in saying long pointless words who seems to delight in his posh education, for a man who proclaims to be as intelligent has he thinks, he’s just another mouthpiece who can’t hide his resentment of City , any **** who thinks Villa are a bigger club than city should fuck off back to the corridors of his private school and press the re set button and learn about football pre 1992.If there is any person who should know about clever business practices it’s that ****.

That is of course true, however, the likelihood of a favourable outcome happening soon, might well hinge on our cooperation in assisting the PL in some form of arse covering exercise.

Remember, we have to live with these fuckers once this is over.
Maybe they should have thought about that too

Have Everton been informed yet?
If I was them I’d be shitting myself , but don’t forget , they’re one of the big “five”. A travesty if they go down blah blah blah , a club who are very similar to City when Reid was manager - flirt with the top five , then escape relegation battles , i quite like Everton as a club , but I’d delight in them going down to learn about how good they think their fanbase is , they’re the elephant in the room for me , because if they sanction us , what will be the excuse for them not getting the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.