PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can’t be the only one that doesn’t want them to drop the charges as then we’ll get accused of paying them off. I want everything investigated and everything cleared. I want to see a full verdict so we can ram it down the throat of the bitter fuckers who say we are guilty.

Get the charges dropped by any means necessary then carry on winning the league year after year.

That’s all that needs to happen.

I do actually think the penny is dropping about City with fans from other clubs , if there ever was a season that people can’t see it then it’s this one , Let’s use Liverpool , Chelsea , and Spurs as the example, so why aren’t they on the same footballing level as Brighton , forget the money , why aren’t they playing the expansive , attacking football that they prove can be done with excellent management and a structure ? And even in the top 4 , Arsenal and Newcastle have spent a pittance compared to the cunts and Chelsea ? I think real fans of all our detractors can see it for what it really is.

I can’t be the only one that doesn’t want them to drop the charges as then we’ll get accused of paying them off. I want everything investigated and everything cleared. I want to see a full verdict so we can ram it down the throat of the bitter fuckers who say we are guilty.
Charges dropped and we have paid them off.

Investigation done and we are cleared. We have paid them off.

Either way. Piss boiled.

I get your point and I don’t think that what you write is in any way wrong within the rules of the sport, but I think that there is a pathway to appeal and that appeal is to the court of law.
Football clubs are businesses and businesses are protected by a whole raft of laws that are wide ranging and well established. I do understand PL can do whatever they like within their rules, and that the first recourse must always be to those rules as a higher body would rightly expect that, but those rules must ultimately accord with the laws that protect all businesses as the PL, as powerful as it is as a sport governing body, can’t operate a system that sits outside the law itself.
The recourse to law is on very narrow grounds, basically irregularity in the process.

I can understand all of the above. I am convinced they have no evidence so unless something new comes to light It won’t matter who they appoint or how it’s interpreted. How can you assertion guilt without any evidence?
UEFA managed it, despite being told by CAS at the halfway stage (CAS1) that they were mounting an unfair hearing. The CAS verdict in every case began “There is no evidence that…”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.