PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I honestly think when the charges were made against us it made the whole club a lot stronger, more galvanised, us against the world type thing, the complete opposite to what they wanted.
100%. It could have gone either way like (they were obviously hoping it would crush us), but as you say it galvanised us completely. Thank you Cartel ;)

I wonder if the total humiliation of the Premier League should their case fail will lead to its break up and the re-forming of the old competition known as Football League Division One run by the EFL as the representative of the top flight of English football.

I wonder if the total humiliation of the Premier League should their case fail will lead to its break up and the re-forming of the old competition known as Football League Division One run by the EFL as the representative of the top flight of English football.
With Rick Parry as the chairman?

Thanks, but no thanks!

Would be nice to get the proper league title trophy to lift as it’s a beautiful trophy. The premier league one looks like a darts trophy.

Depressingly more likely to open the door to ESL I think.

If it is his video from Feb, he listened to the Spaces I did with Lloyd Scragg on the day () and copied the content. He even admitted it. Did a good job though of summarising it.

Thanking very much. Yes I thought it was a good job, easy to digest... Just wanted to know it's true before I share it with people. But thx

Depressingly more likely to open the door to ESL I think.

I think the door to the ESL will be closed pretty soon, at least in the money-grabbing format they want it. A new league with the top clubs in Europe, under the auspices of UEFA and with relegation/ promotion to/from the national leagues and profit sharing down through the pyramids may work, though. Even without the PL. The PL could do with some competition to stop it getting fat and lazy. They need a Guardiola-type running it not Richard "Allardyce" Masters.

Last edited:
I honestly think when the charges were made against us it made the whole club a lot stronger, more galvanised, us against the world type thing, the complete opposite to what they wanted.
This

Managers love any opportunity to go into bunker mode. “They think you’re just cheating chaps…”

Them against us

They gifted us all this back last year

It was glorious watching Pep and the team waltz pass Parry,Gill and Fergiscum to collect their WINNERS medals, let's all
hope we can defeat them again off the pitch.

Hope Pep blew his nose on his hand before he went up….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.