PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have read several comments from rags and a number of "neutrals" arguing that City might only "do the treble" because of our disgraceful cheating and serial violation of financial regulations to protect the integrity of the competitions. We are a "disgusting" club which will be totally discredited when the verdict is announced. No-one is pointing out that these regulations were not in force in the 90s and if they ad been the rags would have failed them every year between 1986 and 1995 OR they could not have bought a team capable of winning anything. But then Gill and co were allowed to save football from kamikaze spending ...

I have read several comments from rags and a number of "neutrals" arguing that City might only "do the treble" because of our disgraceful cheating and serial violation of financial regulations to protect the integrity of the competitions. We are a "disgusting" club which will be totally discredited when the verdict is announced. No-one is pointing out that these regulations were not in force in the 90s and if they ad been the rags would have failed them every year between 1986 and 1995 OR they could not have bought a team capable of winning anything. But then Gill and co were allowed to save football from kamikaze spending ...
Great points you make which set me thinking about rule breaks we could make against the PL.

Our historical battle with the PL started when our main owner bought City. Just looking through threads on BM forum over all those years gives us repetitive examples of injustice both on and off the field so that even with the use of VAR we have been shafted.

They have scraped the barrel to allege 151 examples of a rule break that concerns investment.
May I suggest that there are many rules in their ever changing handbook that are directly targeted at us and some of them are only to be observed by City it would seem.
Analysis of these rule changes over the years and their reasoning may give trends that show that we ha been victimized and yet we still conquered despite their unfair treatment.
Yesterday's game was a typical example of years of on field unfairness.

No doubt we will see outrage in the media when our owner and his Country invest with the UK Government.

Imagine a world where these charges didnt exist. All of our team, the club would be getting so many superlatives right now, the manager and team would be heroes, rival fans would appreciate our clubs achievements.....

Would they fuck, we'd still be being called cheats, oil cheats, human rights abusers.

Lets hope for a fine, boil some oil.

Great points you make which set me thinking about rule breaks we could make against the PL.

Our historical battle with the PL started when our main owner bought City. Just looking through threads on BM forum over all those years gives us repetitive examples of injustice both on and off the field so that even with the use of VAR we have been shafted.

They have scraped the barrel to allege 151 examples of a rule break that concerns investment.
May I suggest that there are many rules in their ever changing handbook that are directly targeted at us and some of them are only to be observed by City it would seem.
Analysis of these rule changes over the years and their reasoning may give trends that show that we ha been victimized and yet we still conquered despite their unfair treatment.
Yesterday's game was a typical example of years of on field unfairness.

No doubt we will see outrage in the media when our owner and his Country invest with the UK Government.
AbuDhabi has been central in funding and management to over 30 major developments in UK from offshore wind farms to high street refurbishment.

The PL will have a huge dilemma if we win the UCL. They are saying that the team leading their 'product' at the top of the European football pyramid shouldn't be there. That's a major PR own goal. This team could be representing the PL at major World & European games next season. The PL needs to decide if they want to carry on being the lapdog of the istry teams or do they want to promote the best asset they currently have.

AbuDhabi has been central in funding and management to over 30 major developments in UK from offshore wind farms to high street refurbishment.
Thanks for that KS.

As far as I know (which is not much) no Gov or Council has been criticised for accepting our owners funding with this tainted oil money?

Loved Uniteds 115 banner today. The only whipped it out when they knew they were going to lose.

Up the Glazers you cunts.
Haha, didn't see that. Once we send the PL pricks and their trumped-up allegations packing, we should have the Etihad big screen ticking down the 115, same as the '43 years' in 2012...

The PL will have a huge dilemma if we win the UCL. They are saying that the team leading their 'product' at the top of the European football pyramid shouldn't be there. That's a major PR own goal. This team could be representing the PL at major World & European games next season. The PL needs to decide if they want to carry on being the lapdog of the istry teams or do they want to promote the best asset they currently have.
The other problem the PL have is that for the first time the value of overseas TV rights are now beginning to outstrip those of the domestic TV rights.
And with City now having the fastest growing support in places like North America etc, hamstringing City with these charges could have a serious damaging effect on these developing overseas markets.

Thanks for that KS.

As far as I know (which is not much) no Gov or Council has been criticised for accepting our owners funding with this tainted oil money?
The Crown owns the land over which the wind farms sit and are due rent therefrom. Thus the gov has accepted Abudhabi investment. NB THE KING GETS A RAKE OFF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.