PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Crown owns the land over which the wind farms sit and are due rent therefrom. Thus the gov has accepted Abudhabi investment. NB THE KING GETS A RAKE
I wonder if King Charles will be a character witness if Sheikh M is convicted by the PL appointed Panel of over investing in the best football team in the UK?

For what it's worth i found this link which looks at the case from a legal standpoint.

I feel he explains how difficult it is going to be for the PL to get these charges to stick.

@projectriver @Prestwich_Blue

Hi guys, have you both seen this, is this guy talking sense or making things up / exaggerating etc?

Really interesting video though

This investigation could be the worse thing for the Premier League, I don’t want a cover up the premier league went to a new level with the Sergio moment everyone became fascinated around the world. And now we have won the treble surely questions will be asked about the integrity of this league and why has it taken so long to bring theses charges and why has it been dragged out so long. The so called big 4 should be charged because they wanted us out of the way. They are the ones who have brought these charges With very little evidence.

Some rag prick said to me today have you seen next year's relegation odds on liverpool utd and city?... He said utd Liverpool 2000-1 city are 500-1 because of the 115 charges they might get points deduction next season had to laugh.

Hi guys, have you both seen this, is this guy talking sense or making things up / exaggerating etc?

May sound a little condascending, but I prefer lawyers who don't have star wars posters in their bedrooms.

Having said that, it wasn't bad and if it informs a few know-nothings that's fine.

Surprised he thinks the player remuneration issue is about Toure's agent, though. Most on here think it's Fordham.

He also talked about Etihad fair value, when I don't think that is the issue. It's the alleged "funding" that is their problem.

Nobody knows though, of course.

His main thrust, that the PL will find it difficult to meet the standard of proof is important, as is the point that the PL will look really stupid if they can't prove some of this.

I still have some issues around the alleged lack of a true and fair view given by the accounts and the need for "accuracy" which I think make the PL's case exceedingly weak.

But that's just me.

Imagine a world where these charges didnt exist. All of our team, the club would be getting so many superlatives right now, the manager and team would be heroes, rival fans would appreciate our clubs achievements.....

Would they fuck, we'd still be being called cheats, oil cheats, human rights abusers.

Lets hope for a fine, boil some oil.
I honestly think when the charges were made against us it made the whole club a lot stronger, more galvanised, us against the world type thing, the complete opposite to what they wanted.

If it is his video from Feb, he listened to the Spaces I did with Lloyd Scragg on the day () and copied the content. He even admitted it. Did a good job though of summarising it.

This investigation could be the worse thing for the Premier League, I don’t want a cover up the premier league went to a new level with the Sergio moment everyone became fascinated around the world. And now we have won the treble surely questions will be asked about the integrity of this league and why has it taken so long to bring theses charges and why has it been dragged out so long. The so called big 4 should be charged because they wanted us out of the way. They are the ones who have brought these charges With very little evidence.
We have won the double mate. Let’s not get all raggy. Inter will be no pushovers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.