PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not even fans. It was a credit card survey from one of their sponsors, MasterCard.

The question was had you heard the name Manchester United?

560m apparently said yes. For context, Kim Kardashian has almost 100m followers across her socials.

I've heard of plenty of things I know fuck all about!
That was just before they had a share issue or something like that.

It's a great pity that the EPL couldn't investigate the running of the club during the Swales years, of how a club at the top of the league was ripped apart and brought to the edge of ruin. That would have been a more useful exercise, one that might have protected other clubs going our way and allowing asset strippers into the game. The EPL should really be thankful for what has happened in Sheik Mansour's ownership.
That's it just within Citys latest extremes of management capability.

They were quite happy to see City pillaged and mismanaged in a previous era but were terrified when a World Class investor like Sheikh M. saw value in City.

How can that be called FAIR?

Not even fans. It was a credit card survey from one of their sponsors, MasterCard.

560m apparently said yes. For context, Kim Kardashian has almost 100m followers across her socials.

Transfers and Music Videos? :)

I say a quote over on the Caf where they are discussing the charges, one guy is talking about revenue and how we can be anywhere near matching their numbers, one point he made is that they have a worldwide fan base of millions where we proberbly have maybe 100k.

So lets think about that, 1 in every 2 City fans in the world attend every home game? Do they honestly believe the shit they come out with, the biggest issue they miss is that they can't let go of us being some little club. Like they have failed to recognise how we have transformed the team they have also failed to see what we are doing on a global basis in growing the club.
Long may it continue, same as their management and ex management it has help us come from behind and sneek past them, now we are way in front Its summed up in the GPC reply "not in my lifetime" It applies to most clubs as well

a survey of a few hundred, then extrapolated to a percentage of the world's population!

Snide survey figures from 10 years ago are irrelevant. It’s embarrassing that they are still quoted.

Every club can see how they compare for popularity around the world with other clubs from social media interactions on a daily basis.

For example this is the Facebook interactions from May 2023 for all sports clubs :

Attachments

• 3406C0D4-01A8-4DC1-BAC4-23C7F9AA2BAC.jpeg
    3406C0D4-01A8-4DC1-BAC4-23C7F9AA2BAC.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 235
And this was the tick tick interactions in April 2023 - these stats mean far more to the marketing men in 2023 than any snide fantasy survey results

1. Real Madrid 227m
2. City 223m

Next English team

9. Liverpool 73m

Utd not even in the top 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.