PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

FWIW, I think we have been quite shrewd in the challenge to him, It puts more focus on him in regard to his input on any marginal decisions. He may now be subject to increased scrutiny in his decision making.
That’s a good point

And this was the tick tick interactions in April 2023 - these stats mean far more to the marketing men in 2023 than any snide fantasy survey results

1. Real Madrid 227m
2. City 223m

Next English team

9. Liverpool 73m

Utd not even in the top 10.
Perhaps, but 99.9% of those interactions regarding City are opposition fans crying that it's not fair and everyone knows we're cheats. So they don't really count.

Not just them.. the people on this forum underestimate the appeal of City globally.

I'm in New York. I've liked City since 2010-11.

Since then I've seen a major shift take place locally with how many people wear City shirts. Back in 2010's when I first became a fan.. I'd say Ronaldo real madrid, Beckham rag, Messi barca shirts were abundant.

With Agueroooo City shirts increased a little.. and it got a bigger bump when NYCFC started. When Pep was appointed and did the 100 point and 98 seasons.. it became bigger. Started seeing some Sane and KDB shirts.

After Haaland joined.. it's massively increased. Like honestly now it's like 250 Haaland City shirts to maybe 1 benzema or 1 messi shirt.

Can't speak to the rest of places, but we are bigger than they think in a lot of areas. Over the last 10 years.. I've seen maybe 4 dipper shirts, 0 gooner and 1 rag shirt which was 7-8 years ago.

Conversations have gone from who are Manchester City to oh you like them too huh? Yeah I'm a massive fan of xplayer.

There are even supporter clubs and bars where fans meet up: https://www.newyorkskyblues.com

Quite a few friends of mine have been to the Etihad for an annual pilgrimage. We're not so small anymore!

"Over the last 10 years.. I've seen maybe 4 dipper shirts, 0 gooner and 1 rag shirt which was 7-8 years ago."

And in another 10 years...................

That is what scares the ones with 2 brain cells - the others share 1

Last edited:
That's all I hear, day in day out "its obvious city have cheated but nobody can do anything because all the evidence is time barred".

I don't pretend to know much about the whole situation, so I'm just gonna trust the club to do the best for us.
If nobody can do anything because all the evidence is time barred then why do these charges remain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.