PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Correct but there is no single word available that correctly describes the accusation of breaking of regs. All on here know what I mean.
“Accusation of rule Infraction” is closest.
Alleged rule breaches is the thing. Wording in the PL statement.

The PL has its own investigative set up and has clearly failed after four long years to find anything to punish us for.

That should be the end of the matter.

But no, now we have some f**king star chamber with no terms of reference, no members, no authority, no right of appeal, no modus operandi.....in short....nowt.

So forget about Arsenal supporting lawyers, the real issue is the legitimacy of this nascent Kangaroo court.

I gather we've taken this matter up with our lawyers. It wouldn't surprise me if this "independent panel" never meets let alone passes judgement, and if it does meet we're under no compulsion to cooperate, or even to recognise its legitimacy what with it being "independent" like.

The process is the punishment here.

IIRC it's an "independent" (not really) commission after which we can appeal to an "independent" (not really) appeal body after which there is a right of appeal on narrow grounds to an actually independent tribunal (each party chooses one member and the two choose a third). So there is some recourse. I would imagine our lawyers are gearing up the grounds for the appeals even as we are presenting to the commission.

I think.

Would be happy to be put right.

Reading this thread and the variety of opinions about our chances can make your brain go fuzzy.

Does anyone else (those not ITK about this shit) feel like this after reading everything everyone's said;

The PL charges are effectively the same as the UEFA charges, they're accusing us of deceiving the PL about where and who we get our sponsorship/funding from. They're calling our owners liars and that they've directly funded the club themselves, breaking PL's FFP.

We've said this is bullshit and can prove, but it's not going to criminal court, it's an independent adjudication in which we'll win because we've done nothing wrong, but it doesn't matter because we'll lose overall because the red clubs like Arse, Dippers and Scum will have influenced them to find us guilty and we can't appeal so even though we've done nothing wrong the result will be guilty and there's nothing we can do about it???

If anyone disagrees... this is how the thread reads, guys!
That's not my take on it. This video below summarises it quite well according the itks.

It's based/borrowed from content from a few experts in here.

I have been thinking about all the opposition fans that whine on about City. Calling us cheats. Saying our success is tarnished etc etc. I call these goons 'The Emotionals' and I have come up with the following that seems to describe them quite well. I admit it, I have too much time on my hands right now, but I am seeking employment.

Entitled
Moronic
Obnoxious
Trophy seeking
Ill informed
Opinionated
Nostalgic
Afflicted
Libelous
Simplistic

The Emotionals...aka as fans of Liverpool, Man Utd, Assnel and Spurs etc

That's not my take on it. This video below summarises it quite well according the itks.

I didn't ask for *your* take, I wondered anyone else reading this thread felt the same way.

Because all i'm reading on here is we've done nothing wrong, but are going to get screwed either way by the independent investigation and can do nothing about the verdict.

Gave up watching after 90 secs. Language used, "will city get away with" and "severe allegations" did not suggest an impartial assessment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.