PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What I find bizarre about the excessive and overly negative coverage which lacks balance is that if our detractors actually followed the logic of their arguments as the video explains its even more serous than they would have us believe which is why I don’t think the accusations are true or at least provable. Which is why I don’t think they really utter some of the words phrases etc for fear of a being sued and b showing how stupid the charges must be. You can hate city you can think we are dodgy etc but do you real think that 9 years of accounts are wrong along with a massive conspiracy between auditors Etihad Mancini the Sheik etc etc etc
Yes, I was trying to get that through to a conceited Chelsea fan. That what City are accused of, is far worse than overvalued sponsorships. He wouldn't have it though. I think they just like that better because they get to use that as an excuse to run through their City bingo phrases. "City don't have the fanbase to justify their sponsorships" etc

Last edited:
It seems incredulous to me now that the premier league would want to continue to pursue this, treble winners, European champions etc. This team is winning hearts and minds all over the world and improving their brand. Every team trying to play like us and we’re lifting the quality of our challengers while at the same time making games between other teams watchable.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

It seems incredulous to me now that the premier league would want to continue to pursue this, treble winners, European champions etc. This team is winning hearts and minds all over the world and improving their brand. Every team trying to play like us and we’re lifting the quality of our challengers while at the same time making games between other teams watchable.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
They are determined to get us because they want the red cabal back on top.

Lots of talk about this today - mostly from Liverpool and United fans - just lovely. I can empathise with them - someone has taken their success away and the only fight back they have is to repeat the number 115. I feel your pain, boys.

Media still going with the "state owned" bollocks.

Here's his Twitter if you wanna put the idiot right.

We’re state owned till someone is linked with buying the rags or dippers, then it’s ‘X’ is richer than Sheikh Mansour.
Funny that, they know, we know.
The agenda is clear, especially when reporting on these faux charges

We’re state owned till someone is linked with buying the rags or dippers, then it’s ‘X’ is richer than Sheikh Mansour.
Funny that, they know, we know.
The agenda is clear, especially when reporting on these faux charges
The strangest thing about the "state-owned" lie in the mediaa is that no one at UEFA or the PL has ever accused us of being state owned and there is absolutely no evidence for it. In fact the ongoing PL investgation is based entirely on suggestions that our owner Sheikh Mansour used his own money to top up our sponsorships. You can't have it both ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.