PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yes, I was trying to get that through to a conceited Chelsea fan. That what City are accused of, is far worse than overvalued sponsorships. He wouldn't have it though. I think they just like that better because they get to use that as an excuse to run through their City bingo phrases. "City don't have the fanbase to justify their sponsorships" etc
The fanbase has nothing to do with it. That's how stupid so many of them are. It's the exposure that City have and theoretical image they represent. The fan base is just a nice little extra, but it's really not a huge factor. If we had a billions fans but little TV exposure, it wouldn't be worth much. If we have a billions folks watching us on TV and 1 fan, that's still a pretty good deal for sponsors.

Had a dipper text me saying about the charges. I just text back we’re bound to win the case as we fucking win everything else
I am having good entertainment with the red scouse reminding them that the sole reason they exist is because of a tory landowner who tried to rip off Everton but failed and set up his own club which were a mid table second division side before the littlewoods money moved across Stanley Park, sometimes adding that the Moore's family which owned Littlewoods are Mancs, then remind them that since the National Lottery killed the pools industry they have managed ONE league title.
With the rags, I tend to start with Harry sellinghis dog to a wealthy brewer who built them a new ground, changed their club colours and their name. Then mention the match fixing to avoid relegation, before they were relegated with the lowest average attendance in the top flight and unable to pay the wages before their second sugar daddy bankrolling them with money he was able to make by selling uniforms for officers while his contemporaries were fighting in Flanders, this brings me on to making money from selling rotten meat to schools in the greater Manchester area
If a Tarquin pops up, mentioning Henry Norris, the Woolwich Nomads and their wonderful "promotion season" tends to shut them up.
Strange how fanbases obsessed with "history" don't like me talking about their "history"
How is the rag sale going on ?
The clowns of that fan base STILL haven't figured out that 6 siblings aren't one single entity that have different wants, needs or ideals.
But then, intelligence is not something many of them have been blessed with (otherwise they wouldn't be rags)

My take on the next few months:

February:
Media shitstorm continues to abate, Sky issue profit warning & Talksport cease trading.
City formally announce North Stand extension, log flume & Ferrari World - providing 2,000 Mancunian jobs & a £1billion boost to the local economy.
Rags sold by Glazer family to unknown buyer.
Pep extends to 2030.
The Viking Meat Shield extends to 2030.
Mendy fully acquitted & starts against Arsenal.
Dippers bought by the Glazer Family.
City 6 points clear.
Piss on a steady simmer.

March:
Government White Paper made public, independent regulator in place for 23/24.
Lord Bernstein is announced as the chair of the IR.
UK Gov announces UAE £100billion injection into the UK economy.
City issue writs to Premier League, Reach PLC, Miggy Deloony, MoS, Danny Mills, Mirror Group, Lou Macari's Chippy & Arsenal FanTV.
Rag buyer announced as a consortium of the Neville Family/MUST/Fred the Red/Terry Christian.
City 11 points clear.
Mendy voted City Player of the Month.
Tent Peg named as "Mr Big" in Amsterdam drug cartel trial.
Piss on a gentle rolling boil.

April:
City progress to the Semi-finals of CL & FA Cup.
Oliver Holt & Ian Cheeseman come to blows.
International arrest warrant issued for Edwood Woodwood after being accused of being Jimmy Saville's fixer.
PGMOL implicated in Far East betting scandal.
BBC Sport closes Salford office, relocating to Moss Side.
Klipperty resigns for personal reasons.
City move 18 points clear.
Piss on a violent rolling boil.

May:
City win FA Cup.
City win CL, beating RM in 7-0 thriller.
City win PL by record 30 point margin.
EPL drop all charges against City.
Nasty 9 write to City with a full apology, City say get fucked.
Piss boiling at an all time low as global supplies in crisis.

2023/2024:
City open the worlds biggest piss-boiling factory in Trafford Park, after levelling the previously moth-balled Hotel Football.
Climate change brings flooding leaving Liverpool submerged for eternity.

With Manchester now having a beach, it is announced as the 2023/2024 host for the World Beach Volleyball Series, running from June - August.

(OK - I might've gone a bit too far with the last bit).
This was spot on really lol

Strange how fanbases obsessed with "history" don't like me talking about their "history"
Well as we all know, mate, history is a euphemism for success. But saying that you support a club because they're successful is as unfashionable as it is true for almost all of their fans, so it's better to bang on about their great 'history.'

To be fair to them, they do have more history than us. Two years more, to be precise.

Sat on the balcony here in Tenerife,enjoying the glory of our great team and club.Got thinking about the ,Top six or seven when they wrote to the FA about “likkle city:My question,being did all the evil 6/7 sign the letter,who signed Chairmen,CO,Owner.Who was the leagle eagle at those clubs.Who gave them the go ahead to say it was leagle .My next point is the ArsenaL QC who is in charge of the PL investigation,did he have any input into the letter to the FA when first issued Ten or more years ago.Just asking if any of Bluemoon Brains in league knowledge have any view.

February:
Media shitstorm continues to abate, Sky issue profit warning & Talksport cease trading.
City formally announce North Stand extension, log flume & Ferrari World - providing 2,000 Mancunian jobs & a £1billion boost to the local economy.
Pep extends to 2030.
City 6 points clear.
Piss on a steady simmer.

March:
City issue writs to Premier League, Reach PLC, Miggy Deloony, MoS, Danny Mills, Mirror Group, Lou Macari's Chippy & Arsenal FanTV.
Rag buyer announced as a consortium of the Neville Family/MUST/Fred the Red/Terry Christian.
City 11 points clear.

April:
International arrest warrant issued for Edwood Woodwood after being accused of being Jimmy Saville's fixer.

May:
City win FA Cup.

2023/2024:
City open the worlds biggest piss-boiling factory in Trafford Park, after levelling the previously moth-balled Hotel Football.

With Manchester now having a beach, it is announced as the 2023/2024 host for the World Beach Volleyball Series, running from June - August.

Had to read this twice so funny great post

I can't wait for the day when we can close this thread. Let's hope it happens this year with City being cleared of the charges. Here's hoping.
Happy to accept that long grass one but expect the grounds man to fall on his sword

Reactions: Bez

February:
Pep extends to 2030.
City 6 points clear.
Piss on a steady simmer.

March:
City 11 points clear.

April:

May:
City win FA Cup.

2023/2024:

My fucking man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.