PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am having good entertainment with the red scouse reminding them that the sole reason they exist is because of a tory landowner who tried to rip off Everton but failed and set up his own club which were a mid table second division side before the littlewoods money moved across Stanley Park, sometimes adding that the Moore's family which owned Littlewoods are Mancs, then remind them that since the National Lottery killed the pools industry they have managed ONE league title.
With the rags, I tend to start with Harry sellinghis dog to a wealthy brewer who built them a new ground, changed their club colours and their name. Then mention the match fixing to avoid relegation, before they were relegated with the lowest average attendance in the top flight and unable to pay the wages before their second sugar daddy bankrolling them with money he was able to make by selling uniforms for officers while his contemporaries were fighting in Flanders, this brings me on to making money from selling rotten meat to schools in the greater Manchester area
If a Tarquin pops up, mentioning Henry Norris, the Woolwich Nomads and their wonderful "promotion season" tends to shut them up.
Strange how fanbases obsessed with "history" don't like me talking about their "history"

The clowns of that fan base STILL haven't figured out that 6 siblings aren't one single entity that have different wants, needs or ideals.
But then, intelligence is not something many of them have been blessed with (otherwise they wouldn't be rags)
Most of them don’t actually know their own history and certainly have no idea about ours.
While the second is understandable, the first is unforgivable.

Media still going with the "state owned" bollocks.

Here's his Twitter if you wanna put the idiot right.

It is all bollocks blue,

Dont give 2 shites anymore about what these whining media bitches spout. It used to rile me up but when i just looked at it as bitter jealous bigots spouting nonsense, they now make us winning all the sweeter with their tears

Take this media prick you have quoted, his tweet has 62 likes, and 5 retweets...says it all

Nobody wants to buy the rags.
Clearly and obviously....
ditto LFC - wonder if the nature of the fan base is an issue with potential owners at LFC - even FSG seem reluctant to take them on. Interesting that both clubs are having such a tough time finding a new owner. Maybe the achievements of days gone by are not enough as well as the need to redevelop stadia and try to build the sort of infrastructure that City have and even then you have to compete with us on the pitch which will get more and more difficlut if they don't fix their basic problems.

Most of them don’t actually know their own history and certainly have no idea about ours.
While the second is understandable, the first is unforgivable.
History is very selective to those daft fuckers. old history is bad as often doesn't suit their narrative. History post 2011 is too new because erm that doesn't suit them either, but the right level of history is mid 70s to late 90s & early this century depending on the precise shade of red arse cheek your talking to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.