PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody wants to buy the rags.
Clearly and obviously....
And they don't want to sell, it's a great cash cow for American owners they will bleed them dry (and blame us through there client journalists) ditto Liverpool if they can scrape Top 4 every year that's good enough for them it's a very risky strategy though

The whole sale thing is just propaganda to sooth the green & golds, beside the fact it's not really the business model they want. I suspect that they will buy an Italian or Spanish club instead or may be even Everton

Disappointed this thread is languishing in the second page. What happened to the outcry? All I have seen is the same old shit re packaged and delivered with a whimper.

The alleged breaches galvanised the whole club to steam roll a treble and witness huge commercial growth.

Uefa have reluctantly accepted the club after our little tussle.It’s time the league bent over for the champions.

The make believe end of world scenarios and the greatly exaggerated demise of MCFC is not looking so good. Is it? -:)

Khaldoon will deliver a steer on how pathetic these allegations actually are in his interview. I know he won’t be able to go into detail but he will need to address the fans.

Disappointed this thread is languishing in the second page. What happened to the outcry? All I have seen is the same old shit re packaged and delivered with a whimper.

The alleged breaches galvanised the whole club to steam roll a treble and witness huge commercial growth.

Uefa have reluctantly accepted the club after our little tussle.It’s time the league bent over for the champions.

The make believe end of world scenarios and the greatly exaggerated demise of MCFC is not looking so good. Is it? -:)

Khaldoon will deliver a steer on how pathetic these allegations actually are in his interview. I know he won’t be able to go into detail but he will need to address the fans.
I can't imagine what happened that caused it to be pushed on the 2nd page, it's a real head scratcher.

And they don't want to sell, it's a great cash cow for American owners they will bleed them dry (and blame us through there client journalists) ditto Liverpool if they can scrape Top 4 every year that's good enough for them it's a very risky strategy though

The whole sale thing is just propaganda to sooth the green & golds, beside the fact it's not really the business model they want. I suspect that they will buy an Italian or Spanish club instead or may be even Everton
More and more this is the conclusion I’m coming to. These latest charges through the PL are being phrased as, something has to be done to save football…. from us.
We are being made the scapegoat for what’s to come.
The narrative is already there, for when they push again for the Super League. Or even if the push through more rule changes.

It’s necessary, because the likes of City have to be stopped. It’s not the American model of ownership in a league that doesn’t suit it, that’s the problem.
We have made them uncompetitive by cheating, even though they can’t actually specify how we have done so. Can’t actually offer irrefutable evidence. Can’t offer anything that in a court of law, would be considered admissible evidence, that is.
Hacked e-mails spliced together seems to be the sum total of what they are running with.

Yes. Scapegoat for whatever comes next is my thinking. The latest narrative is that City are delaying this through non cooperation. City are the cause of the delay. That’s what they’re pushing.
Media click bait lapping it up all the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.