PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They’ll still call us cheats even if we’re completely cleared. We just have to let it ride over us and laugh at their jealously and bitterness

Of course they will,that is what this sustained campaign is all about......mud sticks/no smoke without fire......its a carefully orchestrated attack,by the hypocritical and cuntish Red cartel,to tar us with a permanent slant that they can attribute to our success and provide themselves with a bit of comfort,while ultimately,and not so deep down,they know we have given them a proper royal bumming.

We know what we are.......!!

Pep.jpg

Fans of the american owned club going on about the 115 charges like were already guilty. Ask them to prove it or even name 1 single charge then they go all silent

Was told City only won because they paid hundreds of millions to players and agents under the table. Said it was part of the UEFA and FA case. Asked where that was in those cases. No response. They believe in the boogeyman here in America because it is easier to believe your opponent is cheating than accept they are just better.

Last edited:
I reckon Peter Reid was in on it as well. In fact I think a fair few were, but one fall guy.

Kåre Ingebrigtsen
Danny Hoekman

In reverse I read Vinny Jones autobiography & Dave Bassett used to send Sunday league players to Norway & pretend they were Wimbledon players. Jones did so well that he came back & signed for Wimbledon.

Now we’ve established there is no time limit we could have a field day trawling through autobiographies to find illegal payments.

.. no time limits you say? I have 99 questions for them.

I reckon Peter Reid was in on it as well. In fact I think a fair few were, but one fall guy.

Kåre Ingebrigtsen
Danny Hoekman

In reverse I read Vinny Jones autobiography & Dave Bassett used to send Sunday league players to Norway & pretend they were Wimbledon players. Jones did so well that he came back & signed for Wimbledon.

Now we’ve established there is no time limit we could have a field day trawling through autobiographies to find illegal payments.
I'm pretty certain it was rife in the game at the time.

We'll be found guilty like with UEFA, except burden of proof is waaaaay lower and no independent appeals process.

‘the standard of proof shall be on a balance of probabilities.’ - doesn't fill me with hope!

Was told City only won because they paid hundreds of millions to players and agents under the table. Said it part of the UEFA and FA case. Asked where that was in those cases. No response. They believe in the boogeyman here in America because it is easier to believe your opponent is cheating than accept they are just better.
People who genuinely think that’s true are just plain stupid…and you can’t fix stupid.

There's quite a few noobs on here who are definately not used to this shit.

Relax guys it comes with the territory.
I think that unless our supporters come on here they are in danger of being brainwashed by most of the media into "guilty of 115".

I speak to quite few UK based ardent City fans who are actually accepting we have been found guilty already and are not surprised we are branded as cheats.
Their daily watching sky, bbc and BT seems to stop them considering anything else.

They are still massive fans, go to the games but fear the worst. I try to give different view but they say they hope I am right but can't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.