PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Liverpool never got an asterix on their PL title or CL trophy wins for cheating and illegally hacking or player database.

& I’ve called the Dippers out for that on Twitter. I’ve said you clearly cheated & even paid settlement fee, they try to deny its hacking which I school them about it & show where they get off on a technicality “time” & it shuts them up.

No don't ignore them. Agree with them with a wry smile. Boils their piss so much more.....

You've agreed with them - no arguments.
They go away even more fuming.
We get exonerated in future (They'll still call us cheats)

They're trying to get under your skin, get under theirs.

I’ve taken to simply replying with animated gifs of Alan Partridge when they pipe up online.

I've gotta be honest, the constant talk of an asterisk * against our achievements pisses me off more than just being called cheats!
Would be nice if we were cleared sooner rather than later so we can all tell these fucks to fuck off
City have not been found guilty of anything as yet.
So all talk of asterisks, points deductions and whatever else is in the heads of some people needs to be stopped.
Guilty until proven innocent is bollocks.
I believe that the P/L has got itself into a right mess and can't see a way out
The City hierarchy have studied the chessboard and got every possible move likely to be played covered.
Citys' lawyers are ready and waiting for the signal to rip into the P/L.
Heads are going to roll, it's just a question of when.

Men against boys.

I have a similar relationship with my mate but I’m certain I’ve perfected the art of telepathy. I’ve only to stand near him as our boys play football & he can feel me singing “have you ever won a treble, have you fuck.”
Toshack and Keegan on the Anfield turf were known as telepathic..
Brooking and Keegan for England under Ron Greenwood had a similar rare connection...
But neither resulted in a Treble ..
I know I'm off topic....but your post reminded me of a very good Red Scouse mate who has seen his arse this week.
"No I didn't watch the Final ..I had other things to do"
Lol.
Well he didn'tdo a Treble,...whatever he was doin,la
BLUE ARMY!

Last edited:
Just remind him of this

I reckon Peter Reid was in on it as well. In fact I think a fair few were, but one fall guy.

Kåre Ingebrigtsen
Danny Hoekman

In reverse I read Vinny Jones autobiography & Dave Bassett used to send Sunday league players to Norway & pretend they were Wimbledon players. Jones did so well that he came back & signed for Wimbledon.

Now we’ve established there is no time limit we could have a field day trawling through autobiographies to find illegal payments.

Last edited:
Toshack and Keegan on the Anfield turf were known as telepathic..
Booking and Keegan for England under Ron Greenwood had a similar rare connection...
But neither resulted in a Treble ..
I know I'm off topic....but your post reminded me of a very good Red Scouse mate who has seen his arse this week.
"No I didn't watch the Final ..I had other things to do"
Lol.
Well he didn'tdo a Treble,...whatever he was doin,la
BLUE ARMY!

I’ve said it before the cunts were glued to the box & were as nervous as us in those last few moments. They’ll have been lay on their backs devastated, those messages forever staying in their drafts folder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.