PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know I'm off topic....but your post reminded me of a very good Red Scouse mate who has seen his arse this week.
"No I didn't watch the Final ..I had other things to do"
Lol.
Well he didn'tdo a Treble,...whatever he was doin,la
BLUE ARMY!
To be fair, BBC2 did have a three hour Barry Manilow tribute night on last Saturday. :-)

I reckon Peter Reid was in on it as well. In fact I think a fair few were, but one fall guy.

Kåre Ingebrigtsen
Danny Hoekman

In reverse I read Vinny Jones autobiography & Dave Bassett used to send Sunday league players to Norway & pretend they were Wimbledon players. Jones did so well that he came back & signed for Wimbledon.

Now we’ve established there is no time limit we could have a field day trawling through autobiographies to find illegal payments.
And maybe we could investigate the fraudulent behaviour alluded to in Coolmore's 99 questions while we're at it.

To me they should have an asterisk next to every European success they have had since Heysel, they should never have been able to play in any European cup competition since
Anybody good at photoshopping this onto a football shirt?
54cd9932394f6f97875bbda29c8649a8.jpg

A United fan just said something about state owned, 115 charges and dirty oil money. They were well on their way to completing the City bingo card and didn't like it when I responded, 'You seem angry, I recommend you take deep breaths, and count to three trophies for at least 93.20 minutes.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.