PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My sister in law hasn’t spoken to us since Christmas 2015 after I inferred Christianity was a big cover up for Mary’s affair. An entire family of bitter rag/villa fans disconnected so easily. The only time we’ve seen them since was after their big villa day out at Wembley. If only I had known it was so easy I would have said it the first time I met them.
Hymen to that....

Heard this shit loads, I’ve asked why multiple title winning City in the most lucrative league in the World would need to pay Manu Akanji under the table. Our only rivals for him was Leicester..

It’s just all a bit mental.

Ah yes and Liverpool did amazing business with Mac Allister whilst we are paying way more than the fee quoted for Haaland. The indoctrination of rival supporters to believe any old shite in order to make them feel better knows no bounds.

Was told City only won because they paid hundreds of millions to players and agents under the table. Said it part of the UEFA and FA case. Asked where that was in those cases. No response. They believe in the boogeyman here in America because it is easier to believe your opponent is cheating than accept they are just better.
I was reliably informed last night that Sergio had told the owner of a restaurant in Oldham that he was on 250k a week after tax when he started at City. I just asked the guy if he’d told the woman who owned the restaurant we were currently sitting in how much he earned cos it wasn’t something I’d ever personally shared with anyone …. no reply!!

I was reliably informed last night that Sergio had told the owner of a restaurant in Oldham that he was on 250k a week after tax when he started at City. I just asked the guy if he’d told the woman who owned the restaurant we were currently sitting in how much he earned cos it wasn’t something I’d ever personally shared with anyone …. no reply!!

I’ve heard some shit in my time but no way am I believing Oldham has a restaurant.

Ah yes and Liverpool did amazing business with Mac Allister whilst we are paying way more than the fee quoted for Haaland. The indoctrination of rival supporters to believe any old shite in order to make them feel better knows no bounds.
And the ridiculous almost United level wages of 400K a week for Salah, got about 3 Column inches before disappearing forever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.