PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Everton's hearing is in October apparently and they were charged after us.

The bit I don’t like is suggestions that if Everton are found guilty, then other relegated clubs may/will come after them for compensation.

If that happens, and the clubs are successful, I don’t want to think what dippers/scum/arse will think they could get from us

The bit I don’t like is suggestions that if Everton are found guilty, then other relegated clubs may/will come after them for compensation.

If that happens, and the clubs are successful, I don’t want to think what dippers/scum/arse will think they could get from us
I'm thinking of what happens when reality then slaps them in the face :)

What about when we are cleared, could we go after the dippers rags and arse for damages. We wont be could we

If they have not broken the law but merely breached the rules of the PL then I would assume that all clubs have signed up to bearing by the decision of the panel set up by the PL.
If Everton or others feel , if they have been found guilty , that the penalty is disproportionate I would assume they appeal or take any other action against the PL.

Would assume its the same with us.

That's what I thought. Everyone is simple, a case they've admitted to, evidence is there.
City's by comparison is an allegation with no real proof. More a stab in the dark.
The way the charges against us were presented and published suggests this is all about negative/destructive PR. The charges and process are the punishment, the allegations will fall away but our rivals didn’t for one moment imagine we’d fight back and win the pure treble. They’ve shot themselves right through the foot. Fucking idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.