PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s difficult not to feel pessimistic. It’s hard to imagine we can possibly defend 100 charges. We could be the next Rangers. The football world would love that to happen.
I’m an optimistic pessimist, and I like to think it’s hard to imagine our club (which is often spoken about as one of the best run company’s in the world) would actually miss 100 breaches, unless they’re really petty, like failing to notify players mum they’d be late for tea on a Tuesday.

Yeah, and our owner and management team have been under fire for the majority of that period, its basically racism. There's no excuse for it.

This is the bloke that provided funding for Barclays Bank during the 2008 banking crisis. Think on that... if Barclays had gone under or had to be nationalised this country would have been in unprecedented shite.
The 'Barclays' Premier League.. oh the irony...

Yes which is where the whole sorry episode will come to its conclusion.
Ok thanks and that is likely to take years I guess? So could this court rule that this is damaging the City business and is there a time bar, especially as these allegations go back to 2009?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.