PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Question, if when this “independent “ enquiry finds us guilty and they recommend whatever, fifty lashes etc, can the club appeal? if The sanction is so severe it puts the whole business at risk can City take it to the High Court?

We couldn't influence the investigation other than comply with it as ordered by the courts as City have said in the statement
"given the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with"

"body of irrefutable evidence"

"As such we look forward to this matter being put to rest once and for all".
I would expect nothing less, it's a very frank no nonsense reply but I say again, if we are so innocent this would have stopped long ago.

We all know there has been a vendetta against the club and owner, my long term worry has always been why the club allowed that narrative to go on for so long.

The abuse the Nation of Abu Dhabi has received is appalling, why no fight back at any time?

Question, if when this “independent “ enquiry finds us guilty and they recommend whatever, fifty lashes etc, can the club appeal? if The sanction is so severe it puts the whole business at risk can City take it to the High Court?

Yes which is where the whole sorry episode will come to its conclusion.

All teams will have broken the rules to some degree – certain clubs (that wear red)... will have been at it for years, however it's only us that have been microscopically looked at!
This investigation must have have been a huge undertaking, no way they would do that for all teams!
Well there is therefore a question of integrity, why were Manchester City targeted?

In my experience QC's are are serious players and don't *uck about
Leeds have just sacked Marsh so pieces of shit like Nick Harris can report on what they get paid to do for a change ! His last comments on twitter are liable and should be shown to City !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.