PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Because PL initiated a process with their “115 charges” causing a frenzy which was unprecedented in terms of the media and rival fan expectation and excitement. They could have been more circumspect, but chose big bang. So inevitably people on all sides are waiting for urgent resolution especially because City have now hoovered up every available trophy bar the Carabao Cup. Liverpool have now missed out on the FIFA World Club Championship (costing them £150M I believe). No Champions League for Liverpool and Spurs next year so if City are to receive punishment for any of these 115 *transgressions* those rivals will be desperate for a lifeline !
Fine, but why does this put pressure on the PL. If they rush the process and mess it up, we have due process to appeal, which wastes even more time and might rule in our favour. If you were Liverpool or any of our other enemies you would want the process to be squeaky clean so there's no chance of us appealing.

As if someone on twitter would know such stuff.

Whoever told him that, heard it from someone else, who heard it from someone else...

Sounds believable because it echos things said on here but don't believe things just because you want it to be true.
I've just heard from an "ITK" that Julia Roberts wants to suck me off next time she visits the UK
I'm just hopeful Pep doesn't find out

Fine, but why does this put pressure on the PL. If they rush the process and mess it up, we have due process to appeal, which wastes even more time and might rule in our favour. If you were Liverpool or any of our other enemies you would want the process to be squeaky clean so there's no chance of us appealing.
If we believe Pep’s presser where he called out Levy and the clubs working against us, then the publication of the charges originated from pressure from those clubs. It was great for them at first to have City in the dock while they threw shit at us - but definitely not great when we’re winning everything in sight. They’ll want us dealt with as soon as possible hence the pressure on PL to do something/anything. This is the case whether these latest rumours are true or not.

Our rivals dont want an urgent rsolution, neither do the PL. They know it's all high risk and they want as much damage as possible from it. It smells like a smear campaign to me, the longer it goes on for them the better. Surely?
Definite smear campaign but backfired badly because we’re mopping up the trophies. They didn’t expect that.

Can someone just give me a straight opinion answer?
What's the worst situation we could be facing?
Is ir conciveable a trophy stripping or relegation?
The reason I ask is like most I'm sick of hearing this go on and on (as it will)
And claims/counterclaim by City sites and non City sites.(ObsessedRags etc)

Can someone just give me a straight opinion answer?
What's the worst situation we could be facing?
Is ir conciveable a trophy stripping or relegation?
The reason I ask is like most I'm sick of hearing this go on and on (as it will)
And claims/counterclaim by City sites and non City sites.(ObsessedRags etc)
Hefty fine. That's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.