PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can someone just give me a straight opinion answer?
What's the worst situation we could be facing?
Is ir conciveable a trophy stripping or relegation?
The reason I ask is like most I'm sick of hearing this go on and on (as it will)
And claims/counterclaim by City sites and non City sites.(ObsessedRags etc)
No one knows mate.

The reason I ask is like most I'm sick of hearing this go on and on (as it will)
Relegation and title stripping are certainly possible. Given the seriousness of the charges, if proved (for the major ones at least) we should expect a punishment of that level, maybe even worse.

The second and third order consequences are much harder to predict (what would UEFA do, what would the authorities do, etc).

But this is existential for the club in its modern form, IMO. (This doesn't mean the charges are likely to be proven by the way - I think that will be very difficult for the PL.)

What is actually alleged is accounting fraud, which if proven by the PL could then lead to a criminal prosecution.
Worst case scenario is expulsion from the PL and directors (Khaldoon etc) go to prison

Wouldnt be surprised if the premier league are negotiating with Khaldoon and begging him to accept something maybe just one charge so Masters can save face ,the haters get their excuse to denigrate all our achievements , job done.
Even if we win and beat every charge you know the media will not accept the judgement just like the CAS decision , either way there is no chance of even a points deduction let alone reeagation to the Vanarama league and all our title given to the Rags and Dippers they are in dream land, the sad f*cks

If Khaldoon takes another "pinch" and a fine and the slate is clean then that really is all we can hope for , because our bitter rivals want their pound of flesh , on the day this happens we sign Pep for the next decade and grind the all into the dirt, whatever happens we still wear our coolurs with pride

Wouldnt be surprised if the premier league are negotiating with Khaldoon and begging him to accept something maybe just one charge so Masters can save face ,the haters get their excuse to denigrate all our achievements , job done.
Even if we win and beat every charge you know the media will not accept the judgement just like the CAS decision , either way there is no chance of even a points deduction let alone reeagation to the Vanarama league and all our title given to the Rags and Dippers they are in dream land, the sad f*cks

If Khaldoon takes another "pinch" and a fine and the slate is clean then that really is all we can hope for , because our bitter rivals want their pound of flesh , on the day this happens we sign Pep for the next decade and grind the all into the dirt, whatever happens we still wear our coolurs with pride
If we accept any mthibg at all it gives then another crack at post 2018 charges , we should insist on full exonerated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.