PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would expect nothing less, it's a very frank no nonsense reply but I say again, if we are so innocent this would have stopped long ago.

We all know there has been a vendetta against the club and owner, my long term worry has always been why the club allowed that narrative to go on for so long.

The abuse the Nation of Abu Dhabi has received is appalling, why no fight back at any time?

Why does being innocent make any difference? We were innocent of our charges from UEFA in legal terms, but had a fine for non-compliance, which we're open to here as well and therefore were guilty in the eyes of all of the media and footballing world. They don't care about innocent or guilty, they care about damaging our reputation and dragging us through the dirt. Whether we do things properly or not they'll keep going for us. The only solution is for us to destroy them instead, which I'm sure the club will aim to do now. The club tried to play ball and that failed so they've kept quiet and built their own defence. That's the best way to handle it. We don't have enough support in the media to come out swinging, it wouldn't benefit us.

As long as revenue grows then why would anyone care too much? Abu Dhabi is still getting plenty of tourists (although it isn't a nation!).

This ‘cheating’ that the club is accused of,has hardly been worth it really.Had to walk away from Kane,Sanchez and a few other deals that were deemed too expensive,and have never come anywhere near to spending what Chelsea have in the last year.What are they fucking on about!
Typical City, we're even shit at cheating

Why does being innocent make any difference? We were innocent of our charges from UEFA in legal terms, but had a fine for non-compliance, which we're open to here as well and therefore were guilty in the eyes of all of the media and footballing world. They don't care about innocent or guilty, they care about damaging our reputation and dragging us through the dirt. Whether we do things properly or not they'll keep going for us. The only solution is for us to destroy them instead, which I'm sure the club will aim to do now. The club tried to play ball and that failed so they've kept quiet and built their own defence. That's the best way to handle it. We don't have enough support in the media to come out swinging, it wouldn't benefit us.

As long as revenue grows then why would anyone care too much? Abu Dhabi is still getting plenty of tourists (although it isn't a nation!).
We are either innocent or guilty , this has to end.

No more technicalities, just cold hard facts and accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.