PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe it’s what the board at Man City have waiting for .......,the chance to finally smash the Fook out of the people who have had an agenda since 2008 ............and to all the Fook worrying about it ......., please stay away from the media outlets they will do anything to make matters worse for you lot just to please the Rags and the victims .......... what a crying fooking shame that certain clubs have to go down this route because they’ve blown billions and still remain shit

Abbot and Costello.. never mind. Just trying to take my mind off this crap.
Yes I know. What’s the name of the guy on first?

Costello: Now I throw the ball to first base, whoever it is drops the ball, so the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow—a triple play.
Abbott: Yeah, it could be.

Begs the question why Silverlake bought into this shit show. Did they not carry out due diligence? Are they also culpable as part owners?

Or just maybe the club are innocent and the charges are trumped up to appease the redshirts?

In the absence of concrete evidence that is my position and should be the position of all City fans in my opinion.

Having read the club statement in response, I'm disappointed but not surprised by the passivity of it. It would be nice if just once the "professionalism" slipped and the club let go with both barrels, and followed it up with an immediate legal response to all potentially libellous or slanderous comments from the media and other clubs.

Given our continued understated manner of dealing with these relentless attempts to undermine everything achieved in the last decade has obviously had about as much success as the scum have enjoyed in that period, surely a different approach is long overdue
The club's approach has not let us down thus far. Keep calm, keep your counsel and don't give them an inch. It's suitably robust without giving anything away.

Chelsea and now Newcastle have done the same, and Liverpool are back at the top PL table after 30 yrs away due to vast sums of American hedge fund billionaires money,
Yet they pass judgment on us?

Liverpool are tenth, without a pot to piss in and a team needing zimmers.

There's a reason they are selling up.

Hope we get put in the conference.

Back to 3pm Saturday kick offs and proper grounds.
We'd probably get bigger crowds than we do now.We're Blues and we do stuff like that,we're all a bit daft really,and that's our most endearing quality.
Never mind Pride in Battle,Loyalty in Adversity for me,I've spent over 50 years following this lot and I ain't gonna stop now,whatever the outcome.

Apologies if this has been posted already I have read lots of the thread but can’t keep up whilst trying to work. The below is taken from the PL website.

‘Any serious breach of the Rule Book results in an independent three-person tribunal sitting to hear the case, ascertain guilt and set the punishment, which can range from fines to points deductions and, in extreme cases, expulsion from the competition (this has never happened in the history of the Premier League).’

So, the question is how ‘independent’ are these three people? Seems, like UEFA, they are the investigators, the judges and they decide the punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.