PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I‘ve no idea how many fans City have worldwide but whatever the number, I’d find it difficult to believe it was more than Man Utd’s global fan base.
How the fuck you stay on this forum I have no idea....why the fuck are you still here?

The Propaganda machine has done its business, talking to a greek hotel owner yesterday, he commented how new City were as a football club, whereas manure were founded many years ago. also If people think of Manchester, the rags come to mind.
Talking to a couple of spuds fans, the hatred and bitterness against City and Pep for his dark arts, were off the scale.
If I was a spuds fan, I'd hate City too. We're everything they once could have been. But that horse bolted long ago and left them wallowing in irrelevance (apart from their annual World Cup Final against us).

The location of the club playing in New York and also being in the MLS as a growing market. A club founded in 2015 has already won an MLS, they are also looking at building a new stadium. Messi rocking up to the MLS will lead to indirect boost to New York City’s bottom line.
How innovative was it at the time to tap in to the American market via MSL

If I was a spuds fan, I'd hate City too. We're everything they once could have been. But that horse bolted long ago and left them wallowing in irrelevance (apart from their annual World Cup Final against us).
Hated Spurs for a very very long time even before 1981

Those 2 or 3 seasons when we're competing with Spurs for the final champions league spot has broken them

It's funny how Everton fans don't hate us, for many years we were comparable clubs competing for the same mid table spot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.