PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Remember Rat Boy's rant that City couldn't possibly have larger revenues than the biggest club in the world. As broken down by you above, it doesn't take a genius to work out why we surpassed the Rags from an income perspective.

One point to embellish on, as champions, I think we get a larger % share of the TV monies - "market pot" I think it's referred to???

He embarrasses himself with that kind of thinking & I reckon he believed it. I’ve had arguments with Rags & Dippers & hey don’t get it.

Wealthiest Comps
1 EPL
2 Champs league

Now Rags, Dippers & Madrid don’t play in both every season.

The Propaganda machine has done its business, talking to a greek hotel owner yesterday, he commented how new City were as a football club, whereas manure were founded many years ago. also If people think of Manchester, the rags come to mind.
Talking to a couple of spuds fans, the hatred and bitterness against City and Pep for his dark arts, were off the scale.
Have to say i've found the exact opposite last few years abroad, when i say i'm from Manchester most replies i get are' ah City, great team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.