PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I‘ve no idea how many fans City have worldwide but whatever the number, I’d find it difficult to believe it was more than Man Utd’s global fan base.
It’s changing rapidly. I (now) live in Borneo, one of my best mates out here is a dyed in the wool Gooner from London. He’s been out here for ten years and has two boys under ten. They’re both City fans.

I volunteer for an under 8’s kids football team at the weekend and the vast majority are in City kits for practice.

I don’t think for a minute that City have more adult fans than United worldwide, but keep going like this for a few more years and they’ll have far more 10-25 year olds supporting them than the reds.

People that don’t live within a few miles of a ground very often support the teams that were doing well when they were young. That’s always been the case and always will. We’re getting our own share of what we used to call “plastics” now, just like Arsenal, Chelsea, Pool and utd have done in the past.

It’s changing rapidly. I (now) live in Borneo, one of my best mates out here is a dyed in the wool Gooner from London. He’s been out here for ten years and has two boys under ten. They’re both City fans.

I volunteer for an under 8’s kids football team at the weekend and the vast majority are in City kits for practice.

I don’t think for a minute that City have more adult fans than United worldwide, but keep going like this for a few more years and they’ll have far more 10-25 year olds supporting them than the reds.

People that don’t live within a few miles of a ground very often support the teams that were doing well when they were young. That’s always been the case and always will. We’re getting our own share of what we used to call “plastics” now, just like Arsenal, Chelsea, Pool and utd have done in the past.

The Wild Man of Borneo, eh?

You have more air miles than Prince fucking Andrew!

Yep when I was in Malaysia for a bit anyone over 40 seemed to be a Liverpool fan and anyone below that was Utd.

I work with a Southampton fan, both his sons blues (12 & 9) and also a non football fan but both his boys want Haaland city tops (both below 10). Playing as De Bruyne , Haaland & Grealish in the playground far more attractive than Maguire or playing full scale as Martinez.

I’m seeing more and more kids over here in Ireland wearing City kit.

Champions league, treble, Grealish and Haaland are game changers. Every kid with no family link to a club are going to be Blues. Game fucking over for the media, they're playing to the wrong crowd.

Actually you know how the media hated and ragged on endless how Heavy Metal was the tune of the devil and bad for kids.. and kids fucking loved it anyways?

We're that forbidden thing that they keep telling they shouldn't have but they still want us!

Enjoy it City fans! With Guardiola we're creating that type of generational music!

Champions league, treble, Grealish and Haaland are game changers. Every kid with no family link to a club are going to be Blues. Game fucking over for the media, they're playing to the wrong crowd.
I’ve even noticed more City jackets or bags or something with an insignia on it, on adults travelling into work on the bus.

Noticeable that they are not all of Irish ethnicity as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.