PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We will be selling Virtual season tickets soon enough, VR headsets from Norway to Sydney, that's the plan.
It is what it is. My over-optimistic hope is that the overseas virtual fans will subsidise tickets for match-goers. The spectacle has to have a crowd. Football is huge now, possibly the UKs biggest export, which is not saying much these days!

However, my alternative view is that the club and in particular its owners, have reached the end of their tether on this now and are going full on to fight all the charges that has been brought. Enough is enough for them and they are now going all in,,,,,,,,,,,,, just my take FWIW.
Yes, reputational damage has been enormous, both personally for the Sheik and kaldoon we meed to sue the living daylights out of them, long standing deformation of character as well as accumulative loss of earning from sponsors

we should bankrupt the Premier league and uefa And start European football again from scratch without the vested interests of the Spanish Italians and Munich

As the Dale's said , DESTROY THEM ! !

We will be selling Virtual season tickets soon enough, VR headsets from Norway to Sydney, that's the plan.

I mentioned this in one of my posts it will absolutely happen.
I think the future business model for football will be this - say £6-800 a year for virtual ticket, and actually physically attending a match to become free/heavily subsidised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.