PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sadly it will just be added to revenue as a new income stream.
Making physical attendance at a game cheaper is a pipe dream, given Soriano’s ongoing microaggressions against the hardcore fanbase
You are probably right but we have seen a £30 limit it on away tickets so anything is possible. I just think if City end up with 10 million virtual season ticket holders then surely there will be pressure to keep match day tickets at a fair level. The money will be such a small slice of the cake and could be ring-fenced from broadcast deals.

I think it will , certainly at the elite level. Gate receipts will be a dwindling portion of revenue but a full ground with a great atmosphere will still be an essential part of the global media product.
It would make a lot of sense for the leading clubs. The commercial income from selling your own broadcasts would dwarf gate income to a ridiculous level for global operators like CFG. This is why Sheikh Mansour got involved in football in the first place. It's about making serious money.

It would make a lot of sense for the leading clubs. The commercial income from selling your own broadcasts would dwarf gate income to a ridiculous level for global operators like CFG. This is why Sheikh Mansour got involved in football in the first place. It's about making serious money.
This. Make money. This is why I’ve never understood the sportwashing argument regarding us. Our owners are not here to promote Abu Dhabi, it seems they couldn’t care less about that, or because they have a soft spot for MCFC. They are simply here because they will make loads and loads of money by investing in us.

Like someone on here said

Kids of 18 or younger won’t remember their treble as they were not even born.
Rags always had the prem league pin up player. Giggs, beckham, Rooney, ronaldo

Now it’s Haaland, Grealish, de bryne shirts everywhere

We are have created a legacy which is only going to grow.

Haaland has been fantastic on the pitch but off it he is off the scale

Rooney was a pin up?

Next you’ll be telling me Gary Neville is bigger than 4 inches fully engorged.

yep, my brother became a gooner when city were in Div 2 and you lot just done the double. and we are from Manchester area.

Still goes to City games occasionally when I can't (other than arsenal) and has spent a lot following Arsenal around
Where was your dad when all this happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.