PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Have the club put a statement out yet?
Aberdeen-Press-and-Journal-Historic-Footsteps-2.jpg

Useless bastards if this is all true. We are truly in the mud. Might explain the obsession with net spend last couple of windows. Club could be in huge trouble and rival fans are never gonna let this down. Fuck sake!
Rival fans lol. It was knuckle dusters in the 80s now its ffp

It's an interesting question.

If Sheikh Mansour felt like topping up Mancini's or Yaya's salary by £5m per year, how does the PL have the ability to find out or prove it?

They could have emails from the leak discussing it, but they can't have any financial records which makes proving it impossible.
Is the correct answer. And without any obligation to provide external companies accounting, we told them to fuck off - non-compliance.

Anyone have any views on how the rest of the season might go ? This cloud will be over the club for quite sometime. I would imagine we'll see some more up and down performances from now on.
More of the same I'd imagine. Just like how the 19/20 season went after the UEFA allegations.

The only thing that has me worried is the head of this "independent commission" is a match going arsenal fan, who as a QC may very well be on speaking terms with the higher ups at arsenal, who just happen to be some of our biggest accusers. If rival fans are appointed on to the commission how is it independent? There must be 100's of QC's with no football allegiance's who could be appointed. This smells like a stitch up, and I hope we try and get the gooner QC replaced by someone truly independent.
Weren’t Parry and Gill involved in the UEFA investigation?
They couldn’t get us done then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.