PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A fucking Arsenal fan coming on here full of shit about sharing the bounty.
I don't remember such philanthropic sentiment from AFC and the red arse cheeks to others when they were hijacking the EFL to form the Premier League to secure greater financial rewards for themselves or lording it as invincibles or qualifying for Europe every year and raking it in. It was fuck everyone else and were alright Jack.
You can shove your faux concerns and we'll milk as much out our success as is legally and regulatory possible, just like you did. Only were better at it than you.
He is right though. He maybe an Arsenal fan but he doesn't actually agree with his club.

A fucking Arsenal fan coming on here full of shit about sharing the bounty.
I don't remember such philanthropic sentiment from AFC and the red arse cheeks to others when they were hijacking the EFL to form the Premier League to secure greater financial rewards for themselves or lording it as invincibles or qualifying for Europe every year and raking it in. It was fuck everyone else and were alright Jack.
You can shove your faux concerns and we'll milk as much out our success as is legally and regulatory possible, just like you did. Only were better at it than you.
TBF I don't think he was on Bluemoon when that all changed and you certainly can't blame the fans of any club for it, let alone an individual.

I'm certainly not a fan of individual TV deals myself.

The longer this witch hunt goes on the less impact it feels.

I will probably feel different when judgement is reached.

But if in 2024 or whenever IF it transpires that City paid their staff money than was declared. Hey ho. To see the histree clubs in red whining that’s it’s not fair is beyond parody.

They pushed for the greedy league and tried to stifle fair competition so their crocodile tears mean nothing.

The passing of time helps to show what an utter joke it all is. Those that hate us are not interested in the truth so in some ways a judgement is irrelevant.

Not that our owners will see it like this.

How would that be a good thing? One of the reasons the PL marches ahead of La Liga is the equalitarian approach to tv money among PL clubs. This has fostered a more competitive league and appealed to a broader audience. Luton Town need to be getting as good a deal as anyone else in the league.

If broadcast deals were negotiated individually, rather than collectively, thats the beginning of the end of the PL. It really alarms me when fans of clubs see football through the prism of thier own club maximising thier own share of the pie, rather than the collective. Man City are only big because you are in the PL. The Premier League is the product, not Man City, Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal, the Premier League.

Your last comment worries me. It’s like you’re up for it and want it to happen. Let Luton Town eat the bones that get tossed them
Would’ve been a great post if you had’ve chosen pretty much any other club which isn’t Luton

Luton & David Pleat aren’t well liked around these parts mate :)

Last edited:
I've had this same convo with one of my rag neighbours.
His reasoning that the snide traders dont have any rag shirts on display is that they always sell out.
I kid you not.
"Come on, son. Let's get you a Haaland top with the chumps league champions stickers on the sleeve"

"No, Daddy. I want the utd top with with Shaw on the back. And can i have a sausage roll, too?"

Yes, reputational damage has been enormous, both personally for the Sheik and kaldoon we meed to sue the living daylights out of them, long standing deformation of character as well as accumulative loss of earning from sponsors

we should bankrupt the Premier league and uefa And start European football again from scratch without the vested interests of the Spanish Italians and Munich

As the Dale's said , DESTROY THEM ! !
Unfortunately that
may be part of the plan of the red shirts.

As far as they are concerned they will sacrifice established Organisations to get their version of top teams into a new European League.

They tried once and failed.

There will be people approaching 30 who don’t remember it since it was 24 years ago. If you were 6 years old back then you won’t remember all the going ons in the football world.

There will be kids leaving high school right now who don’t remember United winning the league.
Posted at 11:45am. Don't they lock school gates anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.