PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thanks for that, I can’t believe the amount of dollars involved and the fluctuations of major players, great analogy of our up coming.

I’ve seen loads of these for different things from time to time. One that sticks out is Wine exports, Algeria was number 1 yet we have to know how our place.

Clueless dinosaurs in the English media stuck in he 90s with their ideas about how popularity with football clubs work.

If you look at social media numbers for example - look how numbers have increased over the past 12 months and imagine how this will continue to increase this year with Haaland winning the Balon Dor - City playing in the Super Cup and World Club cup etc etc.

The world changes so fast that globally nobody is arsed about trophies even 20 years ago - never mind the 80s and 90s.

Attachments

• 06D5B677-0920-4BDB-B75F-31D5E4247DCE.png
    06D5B677-0920-4BDB-B75F-31D5E4247DCE.png
    789.6 KB · Views: 147
the net spend league, the actual attendance figures, hostiry v Liverpool/United. I once send a tweet to my young lads which showed how we won trophies before Liverpool and how our attendances compared and they said "Finally I have a comeback". City want to grow, they need to attract kids and this kind of shit puts kids off. They need to develop a narrative about how the established elite have tried to stop City with FFP etc.
I suspect most youngsters out there want to be Kev, Erling or Phil, than any other player out there. Winning trophies helps.
Pendulum has swung, not coming back any time soon

I suspect most youngsters out tgere want to be Kev, erling or Phil, tgan any other player out tgere. Winning trophies helps.
Pendulum has swung, not coming back any time soon

surely they still dream of being Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles & George Best.

the net spend league, the actual attendance figures, hostiry v Liverpool/United. I once send a tweet to my young lads which showed how we won trophies before Liverpool and how our attendances compared and they said "Finally I have a comeback". City want to grow, they need to attract kids and this kind of shit puts kids off. They need to develop a narrative about how the established elite have tried to stop City with FFP etc.

You're absolutely right.

The warm afterglow of the treble is chilled by the constant repetition of 115 on social media, ill-informed casual chat with rival fans and the drip, drip, drip of the Guardianista tofu-eating wokerati.

And where's my f**king "Road to the Treble" documentary on SKY, BT, BBC? They've quietly drawn a veil over our amazing achievement the sad bastards.

Last edited:
For all those stuck in the past convinced we’ll never overtake the Rags with brand value like Simkn Jordan & Gary Neville probably need to be reminded how these household names come from nowhere.

Success isn’t evidence of fraud but often innovation, investment & market changes.

The IBM 5150 was their biggest selling product for IBM or as I like to call it “Joe Jordan” in 1980.

View attachment 85799

Whereas IBM are no longer in the top 10 & the Apple 14 pro max also known as “Erling Haaland” is.

Live graphic of total top flight points in England shows that the top clubs in England have always changed. PNE certainly aren’t top dogs anymore ;)

Edit: Interesting the the biggest club in the world doesn’t appear on the list until 1970 vs us in 1930 & they only overtook us on total top flight points in 1983

Last edited:
Clueless dinosaurs in the English media stuck in he 90s with their ideas about how popularity with football clubs work.

If you look at social media numbers for example - look how numbers have increased over the past 12 months and imagine how this will continue to increase this year with Haaland winning the Balon Dor - City playing in the Super Cup and World Club cup etc etc.

The world changes so fast that globally nobody is arsed about trophies even 20 years ago - never mind the 80s and 90s.
Makes you wonder what Barca did to attract all those new subscribers.

Live graphic of total top flight points in England shows that the top clubs in England have always changed. PNE certainly aren’t top dogs anymore ;)

Edit: Interesting the the biggest club in the world doesn’t appear on the list until 1970 vs us in 1930 & they only overtook us on total top flight points in 1983

So just the first 100 years that we were ahead of the Rags then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.