PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

From memory it is Independent Commission to another Independent Commission on appeal. If something is wrong with either IC you go to Arbitration and then potentially into these very limited Section X Court appeals. That is from memory but I have been through this earlier in the thread if you do a search.

Will do, thanks. People seem to worry that we may get stitched up by this disciplinary panel with no right of appeal.

Whereas, I think, if the club is clever enough with its appeals we can end up in a real, independent tribunal like at CAS even within the PL process.

You are putting it at too high a level. Nobody is suggesting Ziegler or The Times were part of any shadowy cabal. They were offered an exclusive story in exchange to push the link to the video. Its classic PR. I'm not suggesting Ziegler (or frankly anyone) has done anything wrong. I've even said that the doc itself is a decent, if wholly one-sided, summary of most of the affair. Nothing I've actually said above is speculation aside from how the whole 8pm embargo came together. It is indisputable that it was co-ordinated by someone.
I don’t blame Ziegler. You can’t blame him for writing a story leaked to him on a plate. Most of his articles have been balanced. He is nothing like Harris and Delaney who are totally unprofessional….essentially trolls.

Will do, thanks. People seem to worry that we may get stitched up by this disciplinary panel with no right of appeal.

Whereas, I think, if the club is clever enough with its appeals we can end up in a real, independent tribunal like at CAS even within the PL process.
It is all like CAS (on paper). The UEFA Adjudicatory Chamber is not constituted like the Independent Commission.

Can I just say having read the 2000 or so threads on this subject can somebody actually say we are guilty of anything? I have to bat away accusations from all the twats over here who are all red top cunts who by the way know feck all about the charges(including me).

Can I just say having read the 2000 or so threads on this subject can somebody actually say we are guilty of anything? I have to bat away accusations from all the twats over here who are all red top cunts who by the way know feck all about the charges(including me).
Guilty of being the best god damned side in the world that’s for sure.

Lots of people say we are, Delooney, Mental Harris etc.

I'd say we're not if that helps?

From memory it is Independent Commission to another Independent Commission on appeal. If something is wrong with either IC you go to Arbitration and then potentially into these very limited Section X Court appeals. That is from memory but I have been through this earlier in the thread if you do a search.
Presumably we get to chose the head of the second commission as EPL chose the head of the first ………………

This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?

This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?
Anything that hurts. Same as we'd do to them. I don't care tbh.

We actually won the treble, they can bleat all they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.