PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If and when it goes tits up,there’ll be a scramble to think something else up,but if we are completely cleared it’s the lasting effect that it has created in the minds of other fans that well we are still cheats and only got off as we paid them off or similar bollocks threw at us ..
Ah well we will just have to get used to winning everything and expanding our global impact.

It's a pain I know but that's life as a City fan.

It was DerSpiegel who led the cause against City they were the ones responsible for the doctoring for some of the leaked mails that UEFA based their case on led by the very enthusiastic, only when it was City, head of the UEFA investigative chamber Yves Leterme the disgraced Belgian PM
In CAS 1 which we lost only because CAS said they had no jurisdiction, CAS were nevertheless scathing about Leterme saying that City could not get a fair hearing while he was in the chair. No doubt that helped in the full case-CAS2.
The PSG case which Leterme chaired at about the same time as ours was also corrupted by him when he unilaterally upped the value of the worldwide branding of Qatar tourism to Euro100m when the experts had advised it was worth about EURO 9. (Figs from memory).
UEFA appealed against their own verdict!!! Lost, due to no jurisdiction. YCNMIU.

If and when it goes tits up,there’ll be a scramble to think something else up,but if we are completely cleared it’s the lasting effect that it has created in the minds of other fans that well we are still cheats and only got off as we paid them off or similar bollocks threw at us ..
Khaldoon talked about the issue being settled once and for all with this case. Ha, some hope. It won’t stop the lies in the Grauniad and elsewhere unless the club reverse their policy and pursue them through the courts. A warning letter and a writ would probably be sufficient.

ICYMI a few hundred pages back…

“Undoubtedly, Etisalat will form a central part of the Premier League’s “115” (in reality, Manchester City are alleged to have broken 129 rules over 13 years) charges against Manchester City.

It once again highlights that those so determined to see Manchester City face “justice” feel the need to make their case by blurring the lines between allegation, evidence, innuendo and outright conspiracy theory. It serves as a stark reminder of the seriousness of the allegations made and, therefore, the strength of evidence that will be required to prove the case against them.”

Read the rest https://stefanborson.substack.com/p/conspiracy-theories-and-innuendo?utm_medium=ios

1688989709502.png

ICYMI a few hundred pages back…

“Undoubtedly, Etisalat will form a central part of the Premier League’s “115” (in reality, Manchester City are alleged to have broken 129 rules over 13 years) charges against Manchester City.

It once again highlights that those so determined to see Manchester City face “justice” feel the need to make their case by blurring the lines between allegation, evidence, innuendo and outright conspiracy theory. It serves as a stark reminder of the seriousness of the allegations made and, therefore, the strength of evidence that will be required to prove the case against them.”

Read the rest https://stefanborson.substack.com/p/conspiracy-theories-and-innuendo?utm_medium=ios

View attachment 85968

You not text the link to talksport with “For Jordan”

Probably not related at all but I think it is , funny how the naughty disgusting BBC employee is afforded anonymity before an enquiry, but city are guilty in the eyes of everyone without concrete facts isn’t it ? Hung drawn and quartered before facts come out ? For the record , I hope that the BBC employee gets what “maybe” coming to him. Apologies in advance to anyone who is offended by what I’ve said , different agendas completely, but we aren’t afforded the innocent until proven guilty are we ? The darling BBC eh ? You’d think they would have acted on this immediately with their track record , in no way am I downplaying what this toe rag has allegedly done, but the principle is the same.

Probably not related at all but I think it is , funny how the naughty disgusting BBC employee is afforded anonymity before an enquiry, but city are guilty in the eyes of everyone without concrete facts isn’t it ? Hung drawn and quartered before facts come out ? For the record , I hope that the BBC employee gets what “maybe” coming to him. Apologies in advance to anyone who is offended by what I’ve said , different agendas completely, but we aren’t afforded the innocent until proven guilty are we ? The darling BBC eh ? You’d think they would have acted on this immediately with their track record , in no way am I downplaying what this toe rag has allegedly done, but the principle is the same.
They knew back in may,obviously not as prolific but they covered up the whole jimmy saville debacle as he was one of their major stars fronting the popular and huge ratings winner Jim’ll fix it and top of the pops,they can fuck off for me..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.