PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Does anybody have any indication when this will realistically be resolved??

No. The whole process is under NDA and neither party will want to nicks the hornets nest.

Best hope is a leak a few days in advance that it’s going to happen.

There is an opinion (TS springs to mind) that City will draw this out as long as possible. I don’t understand what we would to gain by doing that. Any ideas?

There is an opinion (TS springs to mind) that City will draw this out as long as possible. I don’t understand what we would to gain by doing that. Any ideas?

Completely guesswork, but maybe to make the time from 'breach' to 'punishment' be as long as possible and make it harder to come up with a penalty. If it's 2025, that's already 7 years from the end of the period the charges cover.

Or as any denigrator will claim, to make as much hay as possible before anything happens.

My inclination it that it's what has been said before - exhaust every legal avenue at every step to avoid having a hearing that the club don't have control of.

What TS actually mean is that we should have just immediately put our hands up and said "it's a fair cop guv", they're not happy that we're fighting our corner and "dragging it out" (or defending ourselves as it's also known).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.