PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Real and Man U trying to form the Supa Leeg frightened UEFA for a time, as they feared losing them to promote European Football, would damage their brand overall.

Manchester City Football Club are the current English and European Champions. UEFA has wised up and realised European Football does not need a G14 to be relevant, or attractive to viewers around the world. Manchester City can be the ones to help press UEFA's image as the pinnacle of professional football.

Sooner or later, the Premier League will learn this as well.

What's changed at UEFA ?

Seems odd that the cartel clubs are beginning to be fined

Ok the fines are small but perhaps the beginning

Replaced the cheese eating surrender monkey with Ceferin who actually had the balls to say no to the cartel. The fans reaction to the ESL which strengthened his hand. And the cartel taking UEFA to the ECJ will backfire spectacularly as well.

Fucking Platini should have done this 20 years ago. The tosspot.

Horrible dirge "you'll never sing that". Really shit song. And the crap sides they beat to get it. Was annoying, one of the best things about the treble is shutting Villa fans up. The dismissal of our long history as though we only existed since our current owners was just a crap wind up. They knew it, and they will no doubt move onto something else. Weirdly one of the most offended by our success fan groups.
When fans of certain clubs bang on about history, their definition of history is trophies won.
Based on this definition, most of Villa's history pre dates World War One.

When fans of certain clubs bang on about history, their definition of history is trophies won.
Based on this definition, most of Villa's history pre dates World War One.
Sorry for straying off-topic, but it’s a bit quiet on this one….
It’s a tempting thought to have a reset of football “trophies won” data and records. A bit like where we have History and PreHistory. The game today is nothing like it was 50 years ago muddy pitches, heavy ball etc. When Haaland was breaking records, no way would he catch Dixie Dean when he’s being subbed after 60 minutes. Completely different game now.
“Post-War” maybe. Or dare I say Premier League or even 21st Century.
When you look at all those FA Cups won by The Wanderers or Old Etonians, even Royal Engineers I mean wtf !

If you can tolerate the annoying American accent and the gee whizz narration, by the end of the video you'll realise the Premier League might have patience and deep pockets, but in the scheme of things they're small fry and they'll lose....

Yep wealth and power. This is what our owner is up to today…

Sorry for straying off-topic, but it’s a bit quiet on this one….
It’s a tempting thought to have a reset of football “trophies won” data and records. A bit like where we have History and PreHistory. The game today is nothing like it was 50 years ago muddy pitches, heavy ball etc. When Haaland was breaking records, no way would he catch Dixie Dean when he’s being subbed after 60 minutes. Completely different game now.
“Post-War” maybe. Or dare I say Premier League or even 21st Century.
When you look at all those FA Cups won by The Wanderers or Old Etonians, even Royal Engineers I mean wtf !
No thanks, it's all part of the game's rich development. At any point you can only beat what's in front of you. Debate the differences between eras as much as you like but I think imposing hindsight judgments to devalue earlier achievements is a step too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.