PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There was a report that it was used as one reason not to join City in thev Bellingham saga. I don't think it was the main reason he went elsewhere. Clearly if serious punishment comes our way the scenario changes and the situation gets worse. All I am saying is that it is not helping our planning for the future.
I will now refrain from further comment on this and await what will hopefully be good news down the line.
The same fictional report that stopped Haaland coming to us ;-)

I'm actually enjoying the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth on social media.
Good opportunity to mention the rags being formed because Harry sold his dog, then the match fixing to avoid relegation against the red scouse and add on being relegated with the lowest aggregate attendance in the division and unable to pay the wages before their second sugar daddy, red Scouse REALLY seem upset when called Tory Boys after being formed by a Tory politician who attempted to rip off Everton but failed and set up his own club using his Mason contacts in Scotland to buy a team, which were mid-table second division side before the littlewoods money moved across Stanley Park.
If any of the Woolwich Nomads care to opine, just mention Henry Norris and ask them about their promotion season and they tend to go quiet

There was a report that it was used as one reason not to join City in thev Bellingham saga. I don't think it was the main reason he went elsewhere. Clearly if serious punishment comes our way the scenario changes and the situation gets worse. All I am saying is that it is not helping our planning for the future.
I will now refrain from further comment on this and await what will hopefully be good news down the line.
Haha are you for real.

The impact this has had so far is that City won the treble, announce record profits with new sponsors and announced £300m new hotel and stand.

Your sole source for concern was a mystery snide report about Bellingham, who decided to join biggest club in the world and 13 times champions league winners Madrid.

The legal case will take years. You might want it over now but it’s impossible when the charges relate to multiple years.

M8 have a read of this. It's from one of the experts in here. He really knows the case, he doesn't know the likely outcome though but suggests how serious the charges are.

You do sound like you've been battered by the media pov on this, they will make anyone believe anything, and that certainly seems the case with City. The piece below highlights how the media work, how they use the information in the ugliest way to make City seem guilty. And we might be, like you say, but it's useful to see a more balanced point of view from experts who are not biased.

Haha are you for real.

The impact this has had so far is that City won the treble, announce record profits with new sponsors and announced £300m new hotel and stand.

Your sole source for concern was a mystery snide report about Bellingham, who decided to join biggest club in the world and 13 times champions league winners Madrid.

The legal case will take years. You might want it over now but it’s impossible when the charges relate to multiple years.

You don’t announce £300 million pound infrastructure and ground extensions if they thought the Premier league was going to put us in the National league. Everton have got charged after City and have a hearing pencilled in for October. Where as there is silence on when City will get theirs.

From reading the piece @projectriver put together a few weeks back. I’d hazard a guess the arguing points are the 6 year limitations in English law of how far the Premier league can go back unless it’s deemed as major fraud. These would be the sticking points, if it is major fraud is a three man independent forum the right place to hear and adjudicate on the evidence? They have a high bar to jump through to prove what allegations they have put against City if so.

The Premier League are going up against people who are a lot smarter than them. How they messed up announcing the charges demonstrates they are incompetent. How they are being led by owners of United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal to conduct a smear campaign against City when the four named clubs were quick to jump ship on the Premier League for the Super league also shows they aren’t the sharpest tools in the box.

You don’t announce £300 million pound infrastructure and ground extensions if they thought the Premier league was going to put us in the National league. Everton have got charged after City and have a hearing pencilled in for October. Where as there is silence on when City will get theirs.

From reading the piece @projectriver put together a few weeks back. I’d hazard a guess the arguing points are the 6 year limitations in English law of how far the Premier league can go back unless it’s deemed as major fraud. These would be the sticking points, if it is major fraud is a three man independent forum the right place to hear and adjudicate on the evidence? They have a high bar to jump through to prove what allegations they have put against City if so.

The Premier League are going up against people who are a lot smarter than them. How they messed up announcing the charges demonstrates they are incompetent. How they are being led by owners of United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal to conduct a smear campaign against City when the four named clubs were quick to jump ship on the Premier League for the Super league also shows they aren’t the sharpest tools in the box.
City are a huge part of the future of football in this Country. We’ve just had the best season in the history of English football. Nobody has ever achieved what we achieved last season…nobody - despite the snide media spin. The Premier League didn’t see that coming for one second. City are now a world force whether they like it or not.
They must be be asking themselves two big questions
Why on Earth did we do it ?
How do we get out of it ?

Up to today tell me one transfer that it's affected?

If we are found guilty then there well be serious consequences depending upon the seriousness but that a completely different scenario.

If we are guilty and the evidence shows that, then we must take the consequences and rightly so, not that I think there is a remote chance of it.

Judging by the dates they are investigating, Kaka ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.