PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I get it, but that’s because you’re viewing it with a football lens on it and seeing Lewis and spurs as the same. In reality, it’s got sod all to do with football aside from whether he’s a fit and proper owner if he’s found guilty, although that seemingly doesn’t matter now either because he’s not the owner (well, legally at least…)

This won’t be the kind of thing that Khaldoon was referring to at all.
Lewis was the owner when Khaldoon said it, I think, and, as you know, the wheels of justice turn slowly. Also, if Lewis was the target of some "karma", it wouldn't matter if he was still the owner or not.

Lewis was the owner when Khaldoon said it, I think, and, as you know, the wheels of justice turn slowly. Also, if Lewis was the target of some "karma", it wouldn't matter if he was still the owner or not.

Right but he’s not going to know about alleged insider trading in the states or think that’s anything relevant to Spurs, he was referring to the clubs themselves.

Dodgy owner doing illegal insider trading* some 10 years ago whilst no doubt leading the crusade to discredit, disable and damage our club to the maximum.

If I was a journalist I'd be all over this, potentially a huge story..

Not a chance of this happening though..

Kaldoon's "we hear, see and know everything in the game" looks like it's finally coming to fruition ..

I sincerely hope we've had a discreet input in this, you know, just to get the ball rolling..

Fkin Levy telling one and all how he wouldn't pick up the phone to us when we were looking at Kane..

Smarmy looking ****..!

Please let this knob have his fingers in the same pie too..

I'd laugh my b*locks off ..

* allegedly
As the great Willi Cicci says when questioned at the Senate Hearing into Mafia activity, specifically the Corleone family, in 'The Godfather II':

'Buffers? Yeah, the family had a lot of buffers..!'

Right but he’s not going to know about alleged insider trading in the states or think that’s anything relevant to Spurs, he was referring to the clubs themselves.
I would have thought that it was an open secret in those rarefied circles. There's no way he's handing out tips to all and sundry who were then passing or selling it on without it getting out eventually to everybody.

They'd presumably have to use the proceeds to reduce or clear some of their borrowings, which might well explain why they're holding out for top dollar.

Are not some of the loans need to paid of over a length of time? Because if the debt is 700m if they just pay that up in one lump sum want the banks miss out on the interest on that debt!

I wonder if our board would have done things differently, re the database case, if knowing then what they know now?

From here on in our board need to take no prisoners in future dealings with other clubs.
I think they would. I remember Vicky Kloss telling us in 2010 that the negative coverage we were getting from the media would subside once we started to be successful.

I'm not sure I'd want her doing my lottery numbers.

Are not some of the loans need to paid of over a length of time? Because if the debt is 700m if they just pay that up in one lump sum want the banks miss out on the interest on that debt!
The loans on united's books are united's problem, not the Glazers. I was thinking more about other debt we don't know about, either in the Cayman Islands accounts or as part of their mall business.

I'm willing to bet there's a shit load of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.